The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BSO in Europe 2009!!!?????

Go down 
+12
dutchgretsch
Fluke
bigshampoo
Guitarmaniac
rockabilly guy
pony65k
dallasg1
Hellvis
Kid Setzer
webelvis
brett
Ben_NL
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

BSO in Europe 2009!!!????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO in Europe 2009!!!?????   BSO in Europe 2009!!!????? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:34 am

European BSO Tour?

Of course - the last time that the BSO were in Germany was in ´99. I was in my hometown, Duesseldorf, Stahlwerk and the concert was superb!

I swa the BSO the 1st time in 1995 in Cologne and it was something new at this time - 4 years later it was one the greatest musical moments in my life - like 19th July 1986, when I saw the last german concert of QUEEN with FREDDIE MERCURY!!!

The ´99 Stahlwerk-Show was for me, the best concert ever! I saw Brian now 10 times but this was.... WOW!!

The Bootleg of the show was okay... but that was worth it.. "Es ist schoen wieder hier in Duesseldorf zu sein.."

Not bad Brian, not bad... Your German is very good!

I would travel through the whole country for it! Like it wrote a view years ago - BRIAN, BRING THE ORCHESTRA BACK AGAIN!!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW IN HAMBURG & with your CATS.

Cheers,

Franky
Back to top Go down

BSO in Europe 2009!!!?????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2