The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...

Go down 
+63
Johnny
NJ_Stray_Cat
David S.
radioclash
JonGill
shaker
Tv&theFLATblackthrill
alka-setzer
Doesy
Sam
wesellguitars
andi
Bigbassape
markkunie
venturini
1954inMemphis
Secret Agent Man
kbilly
goodrockin'
outbreak
SammyPWang
jetbunny
ArtVandelay
Flatheadjack
mally12345
Pompado'er
Django
donpepe
stray matt
sidelakebob
Serena
Streetband
CoolKat
Vinny
sonnysmcr
Hotrodtodd
1959str
peeteycat
konsti
WildCat
rickabilly
Kid Setzer
tvthewiredturtle
PICKIN' PETE
johnny61
Mike
Patrick
rockinMD
tappenfeat
Pirate Paul
Danny_Wilde
csu-csu
Benny
ScottS
JQuest
Rockin' Johnny
TommyM
Ambassador Nao
brett
Diggey
webelvis
Sharky
Budgie
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:59 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
awesome!!! awe-some! it happened!

Uhhhhhh... Yeah!!!! Of course it happened!! Why else would we call each other such names??

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:58 am

still itching a bit and it's REALLY cold now, but seems to be growing back rather quickly!
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:09 am

TommyM wrote:
still itching a bit and it's REALLY cold now, but seems to be growing back rather quickly!
-Tommy

I don't believe you, I need photographic evidence Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:29 am

Kid Setzer wrote:
I don't believe you, I need photographic evidence Razz
Kid.

Undeniable photographic evidence:

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 Bald

Who loves ya, Baby?
Budgie

PS- Thanks P.P.! pirat

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Ambassador Nao

Ambassador Nao

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:54 am

Hahahaha-!
So funny ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:59 am

It's as if that diner is some hallowed Stray Cats monastery. What an honor it must be to be indoctrinated into the Brotherhood.

Grasshopper-billy
Back to top Go down
johnny61

johnny61

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm

rockinMD wrote:
johnny61 wrote:
rockinMD wrote:
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 HPIM2432-1

Nice! Where did you get the dice? And what's on the headstock? Kinda hard to tell.

hey thanks there good budy! I got the dice at a local walmart for 97cent, drilled them out and wala! custom dice knobs (no glue) the numbers are 32(for my hotrod) and 34(for brians model)

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 HPIM2399

Excellent, true rockabilly thinking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:55 pm

Budgie wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
awesome!!! awe-some! it happened!

Uhhhhhh... Yeah!!!! Of course it happened!! Why else would we call each other such names??

Smile
Bah! Wasn't no haircutting going on at the Comet...

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
csu-csu

csu-csu

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 5:10 am

johnny61 wrote:
rockinMD wrote:

Nice! Where did you get the dice? And what's on the headstock? Kinda hard to tell.

Where you get this cool stickers? I wanna buy to. I'w got a same G5120...
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:12 am

WildCat wrote:
Bah! Wasn't no haircutting going on at the Comet...

How do you know? You ain't been there in ages.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: 2 tv shows?   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:15 pm

anyone figure out the second tv show where Brian used the gibson?
Back to top Go down
konsti

konsti

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:50 pm

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 Gearheadkonsti-1
Back to top Go down
rockinMD

rockinMD

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 pm

csu-csu wrote:
johnny61 wrote:
rockinMD wrote:

Where you get this cool stickers? I wanna buy to. I'w got a same G5120...

I just went to : http://www.gretschguitars.com/briansetzer/tribute/index.html

then i just printed them on sticker paper and wala! Cut them out and there you go! even with the original wear on the stickers and scratches on the cat!
Back to top Go down
csu-csu

csu-csu

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:43 am

then i just printed them on sticker paper and wala! Cut them out and there you go! even with the original wear on the stickers and scratches on the cat![/quote]

Thx!!! Very Happy nice work!

And a nother question. How you paint the F hole to white? - if you have the sitckers picture in psd please send me... Big thanks again..
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:47 pm

csu-csu wrote:

then i just printed them on sticker paper and wala! Cut them out and there you go! even with the original wear on the stickers and scratches on the cat!

And a nother question. How you paint the F hole to white? - if you have the sitckers picture in psd please send me... Big thanks again..[/quote]

pinstripe starter kit to do it right=
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 PinKit

or hit the hobby shop for some polyacrylic vintage white,
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 Testors2 a little
bit of 00g stainless (to rough up the surface you will paint.
a steady hand and ten minutes time will land you a great look.
You may have to hit it a second coat but as long as you focus on
the routed surface, it shouldnt be to hard for ya. I cheated on an upright
bass and used paint pens once just because the Fholes were sooo large.
Another great cheat is to use painters mask over the Fhole and then take
a hobby knife/razor and carefully cut along the inside of the route, this allows
you to be a little sloppy at first without gettin paint on the body surface and then
when the paint dries you can buff it out fairly easy without worries of burning through
the edge.

--coffee talk
Back to top Go down
rockinMD

rockinMD

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:11 pm

csu-csu wrote:

And a nother question. How you paint the F hole to white? - if you have the sitckers picture in psd please send me... Big thanks again..[/quote

All you really need (and its the way I did it and it came out great) is one small bottle of automotive touch up paint that comes with the brush already placed in the lid. its economic, and all the tool are right there in the bottle. no need to clean brushes, buy thinner....etc.
you will need to paint it more than one cause its white and it takes a couple of passes, and lots of patients, and a steady hand.
-Good Luck

P.S. i dont have the picks on my computer, just copy and paste the onto a Powerpoint document and print, or just right click the image and print onto sticker paper. when it comes out, its to scale and then carefully cut it out with an xacto or priscission hooby knife.

By the way, i forgot to mention, is that you can use a photoshop type program to adjust the contrast on the image so when you print it, it dosent come out too bright. remember whenever you print a picture it always never comes out just as you saw it on the screen, im saying this in order to save you some messed up sticker paper...they dont come as cheap as plain white paper you know. Shocked
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Here my junk and my junkyard gang!   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:09 pm

[img]Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 Joe_an11[/img]

Now if only Spazz would have worn long pants if would have been a keeper....
Back to top Go down
http://joefinkle.com
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 DSC00597

So it's nothing special, but it does the job Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 6:14 am

It reminds me of Angus!
bounce
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 6:16 am

peeteycat wrote:
[img]Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 Joe_an11[/img]

Now if only Spazz would have worn long pants if would have been a keeper....

That's Bernie on the drums!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 am

Patrick wrote:
It reminds me of Angus!
bounce

Hehe it does! That's why I named it 'Angus' Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
csu-csu

csu-csu

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 7:20 am

rockinMD wrote:
csu-csu wrote:

And a nother question. How you paint the F hole to white? - if you have the sitckers picture in psd please send me... Big thanks again..[/quote

All you really need (and its the way I did it and it came out great) is one small bottle of automotive touch up paint that comes with the brush already placed in the lid. its economic, and all the tool are right there in the bottle. no need to clean brushes, buy thinner....etc.
you will need to paint it more than one cause its white and it takes a couple of passes, and lots of patients, and a steady hand.
-Good Luck

P.S. i dont have the picks on my computer, just copy and paste the onto a Powerpoint document and print, or just right click the image and print onto sticker paper. when it comes out, its to scale and then carefully cut it out with an xacto or priscission hooby knife.

By the way, i forgot to mention, is that you can use a photoshop type program to adjust the contrast on the image so when you print it, it dosent come out too bright. remember whenever you print a picture it always never comes out just as you saw it on the screen, im saying this in order to save you some messed up sticker paper...they dont come as cheap as plain white paper you know. Shocked

Thanks, in the next weekend I'll start the paintin', if i done, i upload my 'junk' again for ya
Back to top Go down
rockinMD

rockinMD

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:16 am

csu-csu wrote:
rockinMD wrote:
csu-csu wrote:

-Good Luck

Thanks, in the next weekend I'll start the paintin', if i done, i upload my 'junk' again for ya

Looking forward to seeing it....next step im thinking of doing is pinstriping a black stripe around the guitar like the 6120, and some kind of von dutch style pinstriping to keep it classy n' sassy!
Back to top Go down
csu-csu

csu-csu

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:22 am

Looking forward to seeing it....next step im thinking of doing is pinstriping a black stripe around the guitar like the 6120, and some kind of von dutch style pinstriping to keep it classy n' sassy![/quote]

I'm planing to, if my white paint is dry; i paint it black strip around like the 6120. But now i planin' i'll buying a 6120 chet atkins model! Smile I saw some in ebay for low price...
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: MY JUNK AND ROLL!!   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:25 am

HEY GANG!!
Thought I'd finally put some pix of my gear up for you to see...it ain't all Rockabilly....but neither am I !!!!javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')
.[img][/img]

Can ayone help me with me any info on the square pole piece pick ups? I'm pretty sure they're an Ibanez item as I bought them from an older shop that was run by "mom and pop", and they clearing heaps of Ibanez, Schaller and Gotoh stuff out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next