The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...

Go down 
+63
Johnny
NJ_Stray_Cat
David S.
radioclash
JonGill
shaker
Tv&theFLATblackthrill
alka-setzer
Doesy
Sam
wesellguitars
andi
Bigbassape
markkunie
venturini
1954inMemphis
Secret Agent Man
kbilly
goodrockin'
outbreak
SammyPWang
jetbunny
ArtVandelay
Flatheadjack
mally12345
Pompado'er
Django
donpepe
stray matt
sidelakebob
Serena
Streetband
CoolKat
Vinny
sonnysmcr
Hotrodtodd
1959str
peeteycat
konsti
WildCat
rickabilly
Kid Setzer
tvthewiredturtle
PICKIN' PETE
johnny61
Mike
Patrick
rockinMD
tappenfeat
Pirate Paul
Danny_Wilde
csu-csu
Benny
ScottS
JQuest
Rockin' Johnny
TommyM
Ambassador Nao
brett
Diggey
webelvis
Sharky
Budgie
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
alka-setzer

alka-setzer

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:53 pm

The colors are black and silver? I just want to make sure the computer or flash didnt disort the color. I was thinking of using 3 color black,red,and gold. Glad to see it done on the same (color)guitar I have. I will be adding a Bigsby to mine soon as well.
Alka
Back to top Go down
radioclash

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:34 am

alka-setzer wrote:
The colors are black and silver? I just want to make sure the computer or flash didnt disort the color. I was thinking of using 3 color black,red,and gold. Glad to see it done on the same (color)guitar I have. I will be adding a Bigsby to mine soon as well.
Alka

Nope.. The two colors are black and an aged white, almost a cream color.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sixgunsuicide
alka-setzer

alka-setzer

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:38 pm

I should have guessed. That would match the binding. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
David S.

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi everyone! Been a lurker for a while and decided to post my "stuff". This is my custom-made 5 string G&L bass with a three pickup selector, bass boost/bass cut, and active/passive for preamp and treble. I've got a Fender Stratocaster as well (which I totally love). Maybe I'll post that soon. Oh, and also, Brian Setzer is a huge influence of mine. Smile
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 P4290271cu4.th
Back to top Go down
NJ_Stray_Cat

NJ_Stray_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:35 pm

OK, I thought I add my "junk" to the list. Below is a picture of my gear. It includes (from left to right) a Takamine EC341 AE, 60th Anniversay Highway One Telecaster, Epiphone Dot (Upgraded with Seymour Duncans, wiring & pots), 50th Anniversary Strat, Gretsch 5120, Peavey Classic 50 & Fender Blues Jr. The pedal board has all Boss pedals (Tuner, Blues Driver, Delay (DD3), Distortion (DS1) & CH1 Super Chorus. Now if I only can learn how to use all this stuff!!!!! Cool

The second pic is my 5120 with the new dice knobs and decal I added. I had a Epiphone Les Paul that I recently sold to buy the Gretsch and I'm hoping to add a Gibson Les Paul in the future. Still undecided.

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 MyGear

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Gretsch5120withDice

Well off to the Blue Comet to catch Tommy Conwell. Tommy M., if you're there, I would love to buy you a beer for all the great work you do hear on this website. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Hey NJ_Stray_Cat you have nice gear!
When I saw your Boss Pedals I remembered This Link Perhaps you'll find it interesting, have a look at the second Sound example at Blues Wink

Paul
Back to top Go down
NJ_Stray_Cat

NJ_Stray_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Thanks Paul! I added that link to my favorites. I'll have to tinker around with some of those settings.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:56 pm

NJ_Stray_Cat wrote:
Well off to the Blue Comet to catch Tommy Conwell. Tommy M., if you're there, I would love to buy you a beer for all the great work you do hear on this website. Cheers!

Hope I caught ya in time. Tommy is not at the Comet tonight.
Cheers.
Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
NJ_Stray_Cat

NJ_Stray_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:52 pm

A guy walks into a bar.........

Tommy unfortunately no you didn't catch me in time. As my GPS guided me through some of the toughest neighborhoods, I finally made it to my destination (The Blue Comet). As I approached i felt disappointment fill me. There was a sign outside the bar stating "BYOB". I couldn't believe I wasn't gonna be able to get a cold beer. I walked inside and asked the nearest place for alcohol and I was directed across the street to a Wine & Spirits store, but NO BEER sold there. I went back to the bar and asked when Tommy was coming on and was told he wasn't playing tonight. The sodatender told me he was on vacation in Wildwood. Coincidence...I'm going on vacation there Monday. Maybe I can hunt him down! LOL. So I had a sandwich and a soda and told the sodatender "I'll be back". To sum it up:
1. Long drive through rough neighborhoods.
2. No alcohol.
3. No Tommy Conwell.
4. Long drive back home.
Crying or Very sad

As the song says "If I didn't have any bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. All I could do is laugh. Cool
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:23 pm

the trio on my sofa

'64 tennessean, 93, 6120 W, Electromatic lap steel.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:25 pm

pictures Pepe!! PICTURES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
NJ_Stray_Cat

NJ_Stray_Cat

PostSubject: New Edition   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:49 pm

I just added this Epiphone Les Paul Elitist to my collection. It's a honeyburst finish. It's not a Gibson, but I think it sure comes close. Made in Japan, with solid wood (no laminate) USA electronics and Grover tuners. The finish is beautiful. I also added a Ibanez TS808 and Dunlop Crybaby Wah (with Fasel Inductor) to the pedal board. Sweet! Cool

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 P1020430

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 P1020429
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi Everyone, Here's a picture of my shtuff

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 HPIM3395
Back to top Go down
NJ_Stray_Cat

NJ_Stray_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Hey Johnny, sweeeeetttt gear! Cool
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Johnny wrote:
Hi Everyone, Here's a picture of my shtuff

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 HPIM3395

Yeah great stuff!
Is that a cat strutting by??
Cool
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm

Patrick wrote:

Yeah great stuff!
Is that a cat strutting by??
Cool

Thks. Yap, That's Brian lol!

Back to top Go down
jimmy vegas

jimmy vegas

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 pm

okay then, some of my junk!
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Jimmy_13
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Jimmy_14
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Jimmys11
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 L_820e11
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Yard_w12
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Yard_w13
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 New_am11
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi Jimmy,

amazing gear.
One question: what is this for an amp?

Cheers
Brett
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
jimmy vegas

jimmy vegas

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:38 pm

hi brett, and thanks! both amps are crates! first one is a vintage club 50, second is a palamino. I never thought much of crates until I tried these. I've done a lot of searching for a true vintage sound, and those 2 deliver! I like a good clean channel that gets more nasty as you turn up the volume. and the crate palamino really does that. the volume stays the same at a certain point then starts to overdrive the speakers, perfect! really sounds like Brian Setzers bassman. vintage sound in newer amps without the hassle of old gear blowing up. well, thats important for me because I play live alot. I highly recommend giving one a try.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Crate?
Wow, i played a few years ago a Crate Blue Voodoo for a while. But it was not my sound.
I did not know Crate is doin Vintage Sounds.

Could i hear some music of you?

edit: forget it, i found you on myspace. (the next adding question, it`s me)
Sounds cool, a little bit harder than Fender, but really cool sound.

Cheers Brett
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Jimmy, that's one wicked guitar collection. Love the Sparkle Tops, they'd look great on stage.

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Dsc00112 Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Dsc00112 https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/11/99/85/70/dsc00112.jpg
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Ahhaaaa...... back in the saddle again eh....hmmmm. Cool

mo' junk!
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 L_d7837fe1f372b7dfe5ba0eea96b0898b santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:26 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

mo' junk!
Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 L_d7837fe1f372b7dfe5ba0eea96b0898b santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer

You own 3 (Three!) Fender Bassman Tops????? Shocked

You Americans are funny, big cars, wall of amps....! Very Happy

very cool, TV!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:38 pm

brett wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

mo' junk!

You own 3 (Three!) Fender Bassman Tops????? Shocked

You Americans are funny, big cars, wall of amps....! Very Happy

very cool, TV!

you dont have backups for your backups? Smile btw.. americans arent funny... but our president is. albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...   Show me your junk!!!   And I'll show you mine... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me your junk!!! And I'll show you mine...
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next