The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???

Go down 
+35
juice3
pony65k
webelvis
Webrider
Stray Cat Lover
Eddie Lee
SwanseaCity
Ben_NL
jacko
Mark Suede
Rick N.
brando
ArtVandelay
Banksy
cosbird
wee mark
Davy Jones
scatcatcnut
Hellvis
sidelakebob
cfunke
bogusbill
Setzerado
Patrick
kingsmileypaul
Pinkpiratekitty
donpepe
EskimoPie
Mikey
rickabilly
carboncat
Brooklyn Bomber
MEMPHISSUN
D.COLLINS
Wanderer
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rickabilly

rickabilly

WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Banksy wrote:
Cool! Want one!

WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 Setlis10

Banksy

That's a very interesting setlist! I have a similar photo (and the actual list) of the Aspen show, and there were quite a few changes when it came to showtime. It appears the Cats stayed pretty close to this list, however.

One question: Where it says "Sweet Gene or Cry," what do you suppose "Cry" is?

They listed Crybaby earlier in the set. It looks like they chose Sweet Gene Vincent over whatever "Cry" was supposed to be. Could it be I Wanna Cry, Cryin' Shame, or something never before performed like 7 Nights to Rock or Sweet Gene Vincent, only with the word "Cry" in the title, like Johnny Cash's Cry, Cry, Cry? Could it have been The Beatles' Cry for a Shadow, Roy Orbison's Crying, Godley and Creme's Cry, Boy George's The Crying Game, Bob Marley's No Woman No Cry, Prince's When Doves Cry or perhaps Melissa Manchester's Don't Cry Out Loud? Or perhaps the Brian just wanted to call Budgie on stage to re-enact the incident where tears leaked from Budgie's eyeholes in the presence of The Brian, followed by 10cc's I'm Not in Love, where Slim Jim whispers into the microphone "Big Boys Don't Cry."

Cryogenic-billy
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:59 pm

rickabilly wrote:
[Or perhaps the Brian just wanted to call Budgie on stage to re-enact the incident where tears leaked from Budgie's eyeholes in the presence of The Brian,

That never happened.

The-Truth-Shall-Set-You-Free-a-Budgie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:05 pm

My mistake. It must have the other Budgie.

Revisionist Hysterian-billy
Back to top Go down
riot92

PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:57 am

1.rev it up & go
2.storm the embassy
3.mystery train
4.shady grove
5.drink that bottle down
6.rockabilly rules
if they`d play these songs in köln i´d be happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frenchyfab

PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:55 am

Hi all,
Rickabilly, may I give a idea about "Cry"only suggestion, could it be "cry" by Lynn Anderson or Crystal Gayle (What beautiful long black hair woman!) i like Country Voices, may be it's not a song, only a time to cry cause it's the Farewell Tour.
"if your sweetheart sends a letter of Goodbye..."
Frenchyfab -Brown eyes girl- sunny
Back to top Go down
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi!

Can't Hurry Love
Rev It Up and Go
Ubangi Stomp
Drink That Bottle Down
Lucky Charm
Built for Speed

And... Everybody Wants to be a Cat!!

Nat
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Honestly, they'd need to have a 30 song set list!!! I'd like to hear Elvis on Velvet and would give my right arm to hear them play Lust N Love. It's such a cool song on CD, live it would totally ROCK!!!

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???   WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHICH SONGS U WANNA HEAR AT THE FAREWELL TOUR???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3