The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy - Too Good To Be True?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bogusbill

bogusbill

Tommy - Too Good To Be True? Empty
PostSubject: Tommy - Too Good To Be True?   Tommy - Too Good To Be True? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:42 pm

Hey Tommy,

I just did a browse and came up with the site MP3Fiesta.com

They got all sorts of cats, bso and solo stuff to download - 99 cents an album! I was wondering if you could tell me if this is legit?

Having bought all these albums on vinyl and not having a record deck anymore it seems like a pretty good way to get all my fave albums on mp3 - pretty damn cheap, but wouldn't want to use it if they were not kosher.

If they are ok, there are a couple of albums there that people have been looking for for a while!

Regards....Bill
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Tommy - Too Good To Be True?   Tommy - Too Good To Be True? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Yo Bogus,
Looks unofficial and err........bogus to me.
Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
bogusbill

bogusbill

PostSubject: Re: Tommy - Too Good To Be True?   Tommy - Too Good To Be True? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:29 pm

In that case, you wanna pull this post pdq and let the vampires lawyers in.

Even so, they got a damn good selection of music.

I'm so confused/never confused....look at me/DON'T LOOK AT ME
Back to top Go down
cfunke

PostSubject: Re: Tommy - Too Good To Be True?   Tommy - Too Good To Be True? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Sites like that are usually run out of the country where the laws are unclear or enforcement is non-existent. I'd be wary of giving my credit card number to any of those outfits. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.
Back to top Go down
ScottS

ScottS

PostSubject: Re: Tommy - Too Good To Be True?   Tommy - Too Good To Be True? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Its amazing that these sites can exist in the open.

yet, some grandmother can get sued because her grandson came over and downloaded shared music from the internet.

I don't condone music piracy - but the RIAA is a bunch of money hungry attorneys that are not looking to help the industry as much as they are trying to help their own pockets. The artists are not even receiving any of the money that these RIAA goons are recovering.

dont get me started....

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.HoodooVoodooLounge.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy - Too Good To Be True?   Tommy - Too Good To Be True? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy - Too Good To Be True?
Page 1 of 1