The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tickets for sale

Go down 
+2
Pinkpiratekitty
onefin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onefin

onefin

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Tickets for sale   Tickets for sale EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Does anyone know a good place to sell two tickets to the Pacific Amphitheater show in OC I do NOT want to make any money on these tickets or have someone have to pay a Broker Fee I would like to see them go to a fan, the seats are so/so section 6 smack dab in the middle

is this OK to talk about here?
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets for sale   Tickets for sale EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:06 pm

If you bought them through ticket master, you can go to the tickets for auction area and sell them there. Although, I guess you couldn't tell who they were going to. Just a thought.

PPK cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets for sale   Tickets for sale EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Why do you want to sell them Onefin? Can't make it? That's a shame.. If I was there I'd totally buy them from you.. although I probably would have brought mine already anyway! Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
onefin

onefin

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: sad story   Tickets for sale EmptyWed May 14, 2008 2:13 am

I posted what happened under "I hate ticket brokers" Long story short i grew up in LA a part of the speedsters ( rockabilly "social athletic club" ) and havent seen the Cats since. I am sadly going to have to pony up the 500.00 + to see them closer and am going to sell the tix I now have (for cost). As a Gretch Owner and Guitarist ( and Stray Cats Fan ) I may die 500.00 dollars poorer but I will at least die happy even though my tix are probly not that bad last time I saw them besides the US festival (oooh Fa) I was leaning on the stage with only couple 100 or so of us Thanks to All

PS where is the ticket Auction Area?
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets for sale   Tickets for sale EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:15 am

When I had to get rid of my tix for the Stray Cats Chicago area show, I used Stubhub.com. It was pretty easy, and if you price the tix to cover the fees they charge, you can break even very easily (without really overcharging the person who's buying them). I think the buyer pays some sort of buying fee to stubhub when they purchase the tickets, but they know that going in.

It might be worth looking into for you.

Hope this helps!
HRG
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets for sale   Tickets for sale EmptyThu May 15, 2008 7:06 pm

I'd take them in a heartbeat if I was sure I could make it. But it will be a month or more before I know if I can make the trip. but I think you can usually do fairly well on Ebay. I have both bought and sold tickets on Ebay and have always had a good experience.
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets for sale   Tickets for sale EmptyThu May 15, 2008 7:10 pm

El Perro wrote:
I know if I can make the trip.

Yesh! This is what I respond elsewhere. I will trade tickets for trips. Any kind is possible. You are coming to Germany yeah?
Back to top Go down
onefin

onefin

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Good Advice   Tickets for sale EmptyFri May 16, 2008 12:16 am

Good advice from, all Stub Hub I think it is then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tickets for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets for sale   Tickets for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Tickets for sale