The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?

Go down 
+73
Alex Cash
maybelline
Gretschen
CAFeathers
crazycatlady
PICKIN' PETE
jbgoode
Mikey
hoodoo voodoo doll
csu-csu
Stray Cat Lover
ScottS
Sharky
Tweedboy6L6
Jazzzbaby
setzkitten
mick
Scatman
Fat Taft
vixendoll
Rockin' Johnny
brucie68
wee mark
The G-Man
rockabilly guy
Babs
moto
EskimoPie
El Perro
katie11189
brett
Setzerado
steve91386
brian
tappenfeat
Ambassador Nao
lisathegreaser
Michael
Cool Irish Cat
webelvis
Michael69
miguelbrian6120
Brooklyn Bomber
Banksy
Kid Setzer
donpepe
johnnykool327
Ben
Ponczek007
Eddie Lee
SINGERSOCIETY
Twenty Flight Rick
Chillicat
jan
WildCat
Kiki
Gloria
Pirate Paul
glennm1980
johnny61
Firefly
Pete C
amERICano
DrewSugar
Jett Black
Lorraine
rickabilly
masbirras
BluesSinger212
weaser11
Budgie
TommyM
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hotrodtodd

Hotrodtodd

Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Hey everyone. so glad to be a part of the forum .
Thanks to Tommy for making this happen.
My name is Todd I was given the "hot rod" and it kinda stuck . I live on Long Island with my wife and 2 kids. They are the world to me and I dont know where id be without them.
I work at the phone company(verizon) since I was a kid.
It was my back up plan just in case I didnt make it big as a guitar player. Obvoiusly im much better at fixing telecom equipment than I am at playing the guitar or singing. Its actually a pretty great job and with the economy in the shape its in i feel pretty fourtunate to have a steady income.
I play in a band that started as a Rockabilly band and has morphed into a Classic rock/rockabilly band. Trying not to keep it fun but again with the economy in its current state club owners have begun cutting back on bands big time. unless you play in a current top 40 or tribute band its very difficult on long island at the moment.
Ive seen brian with the Bso 4 times?(i think) 68 cbs 1 time and The stray cats 1 time.
Watching all the related sites for any info on when the Stray cats will be in the States again.
nice to meet you all. see ya. Todd
p.s.- I included a Pic. of brian with the bso from last years xmas tour at westbury. if you look to the far right of Brian you can see Tommys head at stage level taking pics. Pretty funny. [img]Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 IMAG0026-823921[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedaytonasrock
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Hotrodtodd wrote:
if you look to the far right of Brian you can see Tommys head at stage level taking pics. Pretty funny.

Yeah... Tommy's head is pretty funny...

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Hotrodtodd

Hotrodtodd

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 am

Budgie . I think you and I spoke a while back thru myspace. I asked you about the Esp tele and you replied with all the info. Hows things? glad to see you here. talk to you again. Todd
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:32 am

Hotrodtodd wrote:
Budgie . I think you and I spoke a while back thru myspace. I asked you about the Esp tele and you replied with all the info. Hows things? glad to see you here. talk to you again. Todd

Hey Todd!

Sure I remember! I actually just traded the ESP for the Taylor 12-string that's also in that picture. As much as I dug the ESP, it's pretty much spent the last 5 years or so in it's case in the closet. And the Taylor's gotten a LOT more use than the tele did. I know you were typing to Jpequa about shops on the Island, I go to the American Guitar Museum in New Hyde Park (New Hyde Pk. Rd just north of Hillside Ave.). I won't let anyone else do anything to any of my guitars!! Chris is the MAN!!!

Rock on,
Budge
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Hotrodtodd

Hotrodtodd

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:46 pm

Budgie, You know Ive heard alot of great stuff about that place. Ive gotta spend a day hitting all the shops west of me. The closer I get to The City the better the Shops seem to be. I have a friend up that way who owns the Music Zoo on the Nassau, Queens border. Ive only been a few times But its a pretty Nice shop with lotsa cool toys. Talk to you later, Todd
Back to top Go down
Summerz

Summerz

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm so happy I found this site and forum, great job. I love you
Hoping for some New England tour dates......Saratoga or Albany N.Y. ..hint hint. Like a Star @ heaven

I'm originally from Colorado, would love it if they did a Red Rocks show and Recorded it. Like a Star @ heaven

Other question is WHERE is Spring lol brrrrrrr. flower
Back to top Go down
Summerz

Summerz

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 pm

OOPs double post...darn mouse. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
moto

moto

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:19 am

dear mr tommy m
Love of you is always put in a brilliant planning and a wonderful
idea with a gathering fans of respect and thanks all over the world.
me too !
love from tokyo japan
moto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6