The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?

Go down 
+73
Alex Cash
maybelline
Gretschen
CAFeathers
crazycatlady
PICKIN' PETE
jbgoode
Mikey
hoodoo voodoo doll
csu-csu
Stray Cat Lover
ScottS
Sharky
Tweedboy6L6
Jazzzbaby
setzkitten
mick
Scatman
Fat Taft
vixendoll
Rockin' Johnny
brucie68
wee mark
The G-Man
rockabilly guy
Babs
moto
EskimoPie
El Perro
katie11189
brett
Setzerado
steve91386
brian
tappenfeat
Ambassador Nao
lisathegreaser
Michael
Cool Irish Cat
webelvis
Michael69
miguelbrian6120
Brooklyn Bomber
Banksy
Kid Setzer
donpepe
johnnykool327
Ben
Ponczek007
Eddie Lee
SINGERSOCIETY
Twenty Flight Rick
Chillicat
jan
WildCat
Kiki
Gloria
Pirate Paul
glennm1980
johnny61
Firefly
Pete C
amERICano
DrewSugar
Jett Black
Lorraine
rickabilly
masbirras
BluesSinger212
weaser11
Budgie
TommyM
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky

Sharky

Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Budgie wrote:
csu-csu wrote:
Greatings from Hungary! Tommy thx this great board!

I think it's AWESOME that there are so many people from all over the globe contributing to this board!! I've never seen such an assortment of countries represented on any Setzer board before!

I've seen a bunch of people apologizing for their "Bad English" but there's no need. I'm sure your bad English is a LOT better than my Spanish, French, German, etc... would be. Everyone's been able to get their point across with no problem.

Welcome to everyone all over the World!
Budge

cheers

*Edited because of my bad English... lol!

BUDGIE FOR PRESIDENT !!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hoodoo voodoo doll

hoodoo voodoo doll

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:50 pm

[quote]BUDGIE FOR PRESIDENT !!!

SETZER FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

greetz Ineke from Holland
Back to top Go down
ScottS

ScottS

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:10 pm

WildCat wrote:

Wow... that was really well stated, Budgie. I'm in shock. Shocked Wink

cat

are you shure you didnt helpd him with that?

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.HoodooVoodooLounge.com
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:21 pm

it's so wonderful....it really is......it's just......it's just that at times like these, I really miss ole Chud. I mean, I know we had our moments, but sometimes I just wish I could hug the lad. I know that wherever he is, he's trying to find Hendrix. He's looking for ole Jimi to drive him as mad as he drove me.....

bless you Chud.....bless you
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Mikey

PostSubject: DairyLee   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:59 pm

They're SETZER mad them kids
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
jbgoode

jbgoode

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:02 pm

A big hello to everyone! Nice to see (and read from) a lot of you again......!
JB.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:07 am

rockabilly guy wrote:
Hi all,
great to have an official forum again.
I'm a cab drivin' Rockin' nut from Derbyshire,Central England.Love to educate my punters with this great music of ours.It's amazing how many actually remember the Stray Cats with fondness and say they were a great band.
Steve
Keepin' the faith
what You talkin' 'bout...Willis!!

Hey Where in Derbyshire are you from, and how come, I never caught your cab. I'll use you from now on.

Mikey xx (Mosborough)
Back to top Go down
Pete C

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:43 pm

I'm sorry for my bad English too. Pete UK! Hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:00 pm

HEY GANG! I'm Pete and I've been a Setzer fan since '82. I play guitar and I'm looking at putting a band together soon. I live in Adelaide, Australia and I've seen Brian play live 4 times at "Transformers" and at Adelaide Oval with Concrete Blonde and Jimmy Barnes. Anyways, it's great to see a forum where we can keep in touch on all things Brian and Rockabilly. Keep Rockin' Pete
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Hey Pete!!

Yay!! I'm from Brisbane..I wonder if there are any other Australians on this here forum?..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
crazycatlady

crazycatlady

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:06 am

Hi there fellow Setzer fans! I'm doing great! Tomorrow is my Friday, then I have 5 days off for a little R&R Sleep and roaming around in antique stores! sunny

Tommy! I just noticed that your birthday is the same day as mine! You are definitely cool!

I'm a newly hooked Setzer fan, but I've known of him for a long time. I love anything and everything from the 40's and 50's. I always liked hearing Stray Cats on the radio as a kid in the 80's (and I liked their cool name too!). A couple years ago, my husband got me the BSO Utlimate collection for my birthday (same day as Tommy's!). This past year I bought the Wolfie CD and I finally got to see the Christmas Extravaganza. Since the concert I've been officially hooked.

It's great to be part of the fan forum! cat
Back to top Go down
CAFeathers

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:32 am

Glad I found this place!
Back to top Go down
ScottS

ScottS

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:31 am

Hey Chet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.HoodooVoodooLounge.com
Gretschen

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:29 am

Hello everybody!

Greetings from sunny and cold Finland! My previous boardname was Doublechick but now I'm Gretschen. Because I'm so in love with my Gretsch-guitars! And of course, love Brian's very Gretschy sound. The sound comes from fingers, as they say.

Have a Gretschy and Setzy Valentine's day!

I love you Typy
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:07 am

HEY GANG! It amazes me how many of us are in our late 30's - 40's and still Setzer fans! What do you reckon keeps us going? Even my kids know who Brian is!! I encourage them to be as musical as they want, but I choose to not listen to their style of rockin'!!!! Keep Rockin' Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
maybelline

maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:56 am

Hi everyone Smile -- just want to say hello to fellow Setzer fans & I think this site is the best - thanks for all the updates, Tommy, you do a great job!
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Thank ya Maybelline, thank ya very much. The pleasure is all mine.

Motorvatin' over the hill,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Mikey wrote:

Hey Where in Derbyshire are you from, and how come, I never caught your cab. I'll use you from now on.

Mikey xx (Mosborough)

Hi Mikey,
I work in Derby City driving one of those lovely yellow London style Hackneys.Been at it 17 years and love to spread the gospel according to Setzer.
Free advertising available Tommy...next album perhaps? That would be SO cool,driving round with the SETZ on me doors!Had the bobble head on my dash but it got broke.Shame,as it was a great conversation piece.
Cheers
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabilly81
Alex Cash

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm

hi everyone, grettings from the north coast of Spain, I´m the same A. cash who designed the cd picture for lee rocker´s "curse of rockabilly". best wishes

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotrodbrosalexcash
Mikey

PostSubject: Excuse my lack of knowledge but..   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Budgie wrote:
Man... I just with ol' Chad were still alive to see this...

Sad

Wait a minute...

Are you speaking metaphorically, or is there something i need to know about Chad?

Mikey x
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:09 am

Budgie told me he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:31 am

TommyM wrote:
Budgie told me he was dead.

Well that's what I had heard!! But then Chad told me he wasn't... but he hasn't been on this board, so I just have to assume...

Don't Fear the Reaper,
Budge Oyster Cult
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:21 pm

...I got lost at a booze blog on my way over.
Back to top Go down
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Rich wrote:
...I got lost at a booze blog on my way over.
Of course you did! Laughing

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
radiationsteve

radiationsteve

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:08 pm

You know what? I was so keen to read the posts on this forum that i forgot to say hello to everybody, please forgive me for being so rude....
Budgie what's your excuse!? Very Happy

That post about Budgie disgusting everyone had me in stitches!

Hello all my friends! (large echo!) bounce
I am the President of the 'disgusting Budgie' fan club....and being the only member (apart from a certain soft 9 incher - please see his royal highness previous posts on this thread) I would like to invite EVERYBODY on this board to a wine and Setzer bbq party in Budgie's garden at 8 o'clock next sunday morning! The Budge himself will lay on the food (hope you like sqoashed sausage) and supply all the transport required.......

Rock on Tommy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?   Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there Cats and Kittens! How's everyone doing?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next