The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those who love dogs! (and other critters)

Go down 
+15
johnnykool327
El Perro
Brand_New_Cadillac
StanTheMan
JonGill
Bear85
pony65k
Hellvis
Amity
Patrick
Guitarmaniac
TheTemp
andi
Pinkpiratekitty
Kid Setzer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:55 pm

Brand_New_Cadillac wrote:

You need to post more pics of the pups now that they're getting older. Still have them all?

Yes we still have them all. They were born on the first of August so they are a bit too young to be rehomed at the moment.. it'll be sad to see them go, when you spend so much time cleaning puppy poop up you tend to get attached Razz I agree with buying dogs from shelters, or just picking them up off the road like we do Razz Hopefully we can find nine good homes for our puppies, but I guess you just never know if someone will care for their animals as much as we do..

Here's another puppy photo, just because you asked.. taken 2 days ago just after their eyes openned.

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 DSC01569

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:04 pm

StanTheMan wrote:
Any of yous guys have pics of you with wallabies?

Okay, so I lied about not having any pics with a wallaby.. well not quite, here's me with a kangaroo..

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Lianaroo2bmp

Taken last year Razz No I think I'm about 6 there..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Well you've already seen my son, to the left there. So how about a picture of my daughter. I'm sure our Australian friends will recognize her. In the words of my favorite Australian of all time: "Crikey! She's Gorgeous!"

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Morphe10
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 pm

El Perro, your dog is a Shar-Pei yes? We used to breed them, which I know is the complete opposite to what I just said about buying dogs from shelters.. but, who wouldn't want more roley poleys in the world! Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
El Perro, your dog is a Shar-Pei yes? We used to breed them, which I know is the complete opposite to what I just said about buying dogs from shelters.. but, who wouldn't want more roley poleys in the world! Razz

Kid.

Yep, that is a Chinese Shar Pei. Specifically, a Brush Coat, Meat Mouth Shar Pei. I'm all in favor of rescuing abandoned pets. My boy was a rescue. But with specialty breeds like shar peis, I'm also in favor of careful, methotical and professional breeding to help weed out the genetic disorders that they tend to have. That puts me at odds with some of my animal rights friends, but so be it. I tend to fall in the middle on many arguments. While I feel that owners of puppy mills (maybe that's just a US term) should be ground into meat to feed the homeless, responsible breeders have my 100% support.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:01 pm

El Perro wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:

Kid.

Yep, that is a Chinese Shar Pei. Specifically, a Brush Coat, Meat Mouth Shar Pei. I'm all in favor of rescuing abandoned pets. My boy was a rescue. But with specialty breeds like shar peis, I'm also in favor of careful, methotical and professional breeding to help weed out the genetic disorders that they tend to have. That puts me at odds with some of my animal rights friends, but so be it. I tend to fall in the middle on many arguments. While I feel that owners of puppy mills (maybe that's just a US term) should be ground into meat to feed the homeless, responsible breeders have my 100% support.

Puppy mill is a US term but I do know what they are. Yes we were responsible breeders, and our female dogs weren't pregnant all the time - that would just be horrible! We stopped breeding a few years ago and now all of our dogs that we have now are rescues Smile

Kid.
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:06 pm

INTERSPECIES EROTICA!!!!

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 L_c2ea0c7778dfc65b8e640294ba01ea8b
Back to top Go down
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Just wanted to introduce our new furry friend...His names Mojo...Corgi pup with a lot of spunk. Hopefully him and the older corgi will be buds. Hes been keeping me real busy lately. I feel like I have a 3rd kid.

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 IMG_0427

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Photo41
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Amity wrote:
Just wanted to introduce our new furry friend...His names Mojo...Corgi pup with a lot of spunk. Hopefully him and the older corgi will be buds. Hes been keeping me real busy lately. I feel like I have a 3rd kid.

What a little cutie!!! Very Happy

RenƩ
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Yay! I love this thread Razz

Here's some photos of the puppies' first time outside - taken yesterday. People on my myspace would have already seen these, so uhhh.. look away Razz

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 DSC01590-1

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 DSC01596-1

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 DSC01598-1

Kid.
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:20 am

I will add my 2 cents... or pooches.

Here is Ferris. We lost Ferris back in February I think it was to an unfortunate accident at home. It really hit us hard, and, any of you who are pet owners, or have lost a pet, know the pain that is associated with that loss. He was not always the nicest of dogs, but he sure was freakin awesome.
For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Img_2910

And now here is Martha Blanch Devereaux (Yes, named after the golden girl, as well as the main character from the Rodney Dangerfield movie 'Ladybugs'). She is still a little spitfire. about 5 months old, fluffy, hyper, and loves to bite. She's a Shih-Chon, and is really helping us move on and help us cope over our friend Ferris.
For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Img_0010
-BK
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/bkandjenny
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 pm

Kid....

Nothing warms my heart like pictures of shar pei puppies. I really like the flowered one. They're pretty rare. I think our next shar pei will be a balck or blue one. Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 am

El Perro wrote:
Kid....

Nothing warms my heart like pictures of shar pei puppies. I really like the flowered one. They're pretty rare. I think our next shar pei will be a balck or blue one. Thanks for posting

El Perro, they are not full breed shar pei.. infact, we don't even know what they are! We saved their mother from the road about 2 weeks before the pups were born, she seems to be a staffy X.. some of the pups could be crossed with a shar pei, others are not shar pei looking at all.. but that is plausible because a litter pf pups can have many fathers..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi Everybody!

My pet is one english bulldogā€¦ LANNA LEE, I looooove my dog! hahahahha pretty, affectionateā€¦ 1 year ago I travelled and when come back it was so happy that she jumped in me andā€¦ broke my finger! !!hahahahha But broke my heart, because when she saw start cried!!! And i cried too... hahahahahha

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Laninh10For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Laninh11For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Laninh12

All the best,
Rockabilly 4ever!

Kati
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:30 am

Nice dog Kati!

Well I am a little sad Crying or Very sad My puppies are now old enough to be viewed, so people can put a deposit on one and we will keep it until it is old enough to take home. I'm gonna miss my wittle puppies..

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 DSC01619

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 DSC01627

How could you not love a face like that.. I WANNA KEEP THEM ALL!

Kid.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:40 am

Ship one over to me??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 am

Awwww that sucks Kid. Sad Will you be able to keep one?

What kind of dog is Ozzie? He kinda looks like a doberman.....but not. I'm not real familiar with dog breeds......I'm a big big kitty kat person, but love all animals. My cat (Gizmo) is by baby. He is spoiled rotten......but he deserves it. We got him from the SPCA too - and he adpoted us, rather than the other way around. We fell in love as soon as we saw him.......he meowed and came up to us, and purred and was just smoochy. I don't know where I would be without my baby. I always tell Adam that I could live without him, but I couldn't live without Gizmo. Razz

I'll see if I can dig up a picture......heck, I've gotta have one somewhere - it's all I take with ma damn camera..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 am

No we won't be keeping any - we already have our 2 adult dogs Ozzie and Bonnie. We saved Ozzie from the pound in 2000 so we aren't sure what he is - definately a bit staffy and maybe ridgeback.. he is very lean and athletic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:49 am

So here's my baby man......he's nearly 15, so not so much a baby anymore......but he's still my wee boy. Very Happy

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Gizmo1

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Gizmo2

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Gizmo
Raaaar!!
Back to top Go down
1954inMemphis

1954inMemphis

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:39 am

Here are my two tyrannus felidae tyrannus... geek

Emmy

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Emmi10

and Donny

For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Donny10

both British Shorthair.

DonĀ“t let Donny tease you by his peaceful sleep... he is a real Rockabilly Cat!

I love them both so much. I love you
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:25 am

Awwww, they're both bootiful......Emmy looks so soft and cuddly.....
Back to top Go down
1954inMemphis

1954inMemphis

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 am

Oh, I can tell you, she is indeed... and she can give so much love and warmth. If she was human or I was a tomcat... Wink
Back to top Go down
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:23 pm

OMG love 'em all!
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:39 pm

1954inMemphis wrote:
Oh, I can tell you, she is indeed... and she can give so much love and warmth. If she was human or I was a tomcat... Wink
lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Nice dog Kati!

Kid.

Thank you Kid!!! And yours dogs... Puppies... Ohhhhhh... Sooooooooo Cute!!!

Keep all Kid! Sad

Kati
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who love dogs! (and other critters)   For those who love dogs! (and other critters) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who love dogs! (and other critters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2