The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 am

Hi my name is Kati, more one passionate by STRAY CATS, was presented for the first time the band for my father in Brazil and now my boyfriend also loves the band!!! cheers

Forever love! AMEM! (for STRAY CATS) ofcourse!!! hahahaha, the Brazilians are gotten passionate by STRAY CATS and would be wonderful if they came back to Brazil… (PLEEEEEASE!)

My country loves STRAY CATS!!! I'm not liveing more there but i have friends that they yearn for this show... Wink I give a question to everybody fans>>>> Which was the first contact with STRAY CATS in its life, was through a parents, friends??? Wink

BIG hug, all the best!

ROCKABILLY 4 EVER!

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! P8250616
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Hi Kati.

Welcome aboard the.....well, board. I was introduced to the Cat's by a friend of mine . He had the first album. I looked at the sleeve and thought "what the hell is this" He played me the LP and that was it, hooked for life.

Regards,

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Hey Kati!! Welcome! Very Happy

My first contact was through the band 'The Living End'..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 am

René and Kid, thank's sooooooooooo much!

And René, i really like your t-shirt is my preferred collors, do you like soccer??? bounce Is brazilian collors too, same in Australia...

All the Best,

Kati
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 am

Hey Kati,
Nice to meet you.
My first contact was when I was about 12-13 and my cousin had the first album ( remember albums! ) playing and Stray Cat Stut came on. I thought it was something my parents would listen to, but better! But Crawl Up and Die, really sucked me in, I only now remember how great a song it really is.
So, in short, a cousin about 26-27 years ago!!
Cheers Pete.
P.S. My best friend and singer of our band is Argentinian, and a mad Boca supporter, don't hold it againest me...I HATE soccer!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 pm

PICKIN' PETE wrote:

P.S. My best friend and singer of our band is Argentinian, and a mad Boca supporter, don't hold it againest me...I HATE soccer!!

Olá Pickin Pete!
Nice to meet you too!

Uauuu nice history, litle bit like me... I like this, you know.. to remember the first contacts ...

P.S. hahahaha Laughing oh my God, try to wear one brazilian soccer t-shirt closer your Argentinian friend cherry and he goes to hate you! hahahahhaha

I dont like soccer anymore, after olimpic games... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ... I have no words... Sad Sad Sad

BiG HuG!

All the best,

Kati
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:11 pm

pinkkatillac wrote:
René and Kid, thank's sooooooooooo much!

And René, i really like your t-shirt is my preferred collors, do you like soccer??? bounce Is brazilian collors too, same in Australia...

All the Best,

Kati

Hi Kati.

Yeah, I love Soccer/Football. Aussie colours are Green and Yellow (Gold). I thought Brazillian colours are Yellow and Blue?? I follow English soccer more than anything else. Unfortuantley my team has fallen down into second division Crying or Very sad

Brazil will come back for the next World Cup, no need to worry.

Take care.

Regards,

René
Back to top Go down
Liver Bird

Liver Bird

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:17 am

Hi Kati

Welcome aboard!

My first Cats memory - watching Stray Cat Strut on Top of the Pops when I was about 13 - been hooked ever since.

Hey Rene - who's your football team?
Back to top Go down
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:48 pm

ohhhhhh thank you very much! I feel welcome!!!

All the best,

Kati
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:37 pm

Liver Bird wrote:
Hi Kati

Welcome aboard!

My first Cats memory - watching Stray Cat Strut on Top of the Pops when I was about 13 - been hooked ever since.

Hey Rene - who's your football team?

Hiya Liver Bird

I follow Leeds United Crying or Very sad . I've been following them since I was a little kid. My dad was a huge Gordon Banks fan, so I guess I got into them from my Dad. They've been breaking my heart for years. I did get over there and see them play against Southampton in 2002. Amazing atmosphere. If I lived there, I'd go every week, it's brilliant.

They're no Liverpool, but there you go.

René
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!   BRAZILIAN IN LOVE! Empty

Back to top Go down

BRAZILIAN IN LOVE!
Page 1 of 1