The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC

Go down 
+16
brett
Mike
sidelakebob
Dave
Rocky Hillman 63
Davy Jones
Hotrodtodd
Dino
Patrick
FDR8
webelvis
sixstringslinger
EskimoPie
Ponczek007
Twenty Flight Rick
TommyM
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC Empty
PostSubject: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:58 pm

LISTEN UP GUITAR CATS!!!

We'll be posting Brian's guitar charts starting Monday. I have almost 30 in the arsenal. Build up those callused fingers. NOBODY has ever had the access to Brian's musical notations like you all are gonna have.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Man that's HUGE!!! Thanks Tommy!
Back to top Go down
Ponczek007

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Sweet moses im excited
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 4:32 am

I think that's cool and I can't even play.
Back to top Go down
sixstringslinger

sixstringslinger

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:29 am

What a Face
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:02 am

That's so great man, can't wait to see them!
Back to top Go down
FDR8

FDR8

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:45 am

cheers Thanks Tommy, best get some more cartridges for the printer......can't wait bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:12 am

Man you're the coolest cat around!!
After Brian....
albino
Back to top Go down
Dino

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 4:52 pm

the most unexpected and most welcome present I've had in a long time!!!

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ponczek007

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 9:31 pm

I look forward to grabbing my guitar, sitting at my computer, pull up the charts, and sit for hours wondering how the hell I'm gonna play this.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodtodd

Hotrodtodd

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:45 am

Too cool man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thedaytonasrock
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:28 pm

That be awesome news matey!

Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Hillman 63

Rocky Hillman 63

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Thats great ! Hope i see the flamed Yamaha that i`ve touched in Berlin Odeon Concert backstage back in the 90th.
I´ll remeber it was on brians birthday. tommy i`vel sende you a pic of brian in black leather with the steve miller gretsch, remember? you put the picture in brians homepage "brians guitars" with the leg up in the air like bruce lee....

Thanx from all that you let us see his treasure..........

greetings Rocky Hillman
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm

Tommy, as Brian is Jim`s friend could you borrow a look at his drum tabs as well........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dave
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 5:16 pm

Sorry folks. The gremlins that attacked the Music Player are now doing a jig on my guitar chart pdf files. Service has been called. Hang in....we'll sort it out.

First up will be the guitar chart for "Take The Fifth". Gotta tell you up front, these charts are like road maps that you can follow and don't include the improvised guitar solos. In any case, they are the real deal and incredibly cool if you play guitar. Sooooooo......keep your eyes peeled, we'll start adding them soon. Promise.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 6:45 pm

Great news tommy. bounce
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 6:53 pm

OK Cats!
I figured out the technical problem. The problem was.....ME!

Soooo....

TOMORROW WE WILL START POSTING GUITAR CHARTS.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Ponczek007

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Take the fifth? Oh Tommy, you couldn't even give me a chance! I will lose sleep over trying to figure that one out.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 8:09 pm

NOW Tommy is just TEASING!

What a jerk ahhahaha
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:08 am

It would be nice if you woul post also the notations for the Horn section, Yesterday I started writing an arrangement for Saxophone, would be nice, if I hadn't to do it all by myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:13 am

webelvis wrote:
It would be nice if you woul post also the notations for the Horn section, Yesterday I started writing an arrangement for Saxophone, would be nice, if I hadn't to do it all by myself. Wink

Easy kid. Next thing you'll want is for me to come to your house and make you steak and eggs for breakfast.

-T
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:30 am

How cool is this?

Thanks Tommy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Doesy

Doesy

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:47 am

Thank you So Much Tommy!!

This is Awesome!
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:11 am

Glad you guys dig the charts, but the guy to thank is Brian. It was all his idea.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:25 am

THANK YOU!!!!!! BRIAN!

and special Thanks to Tommy for being our connection cheers

seriosly this fansite and all what you guys share with us is awesome.
This is not the normal case, it`s is very special.
Daily updates, Musicplayer with rare records, photos of rare guitars, Music sheets for playing BSO Songs (ok not an easy song...take the 5th is sportive)

-Brett... Cool

(hope it`s clear what i mean...i`m german, as you know my english not so good Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC   UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC Empty

Back to top Go down

UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO SETZER MUSIC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next