The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE

Go down 
+11
cosbird
briansbeagle
Scatman
Stray Cat Lover
StanTheMan
Gloria
peeteycat
Budgie
Kid Setzer
TommyM
Rockabilly Ross
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE Empty
PostSubject: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:40 am

A simple yes or no would be nice for all of the life long loyal Cats fans here in the good ol USA guys!

We all would appreciate the courtesy of a yes or no. Rather than just keep us hanging and hopeing.

Not too much to ask I would think.

Ross Question
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 am

What was the question?
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:46 am

Nice one Tommy....ha ha.....

Ross....Still Asking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Or No Please !

Not too much to ask.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:52 am

Ross,
What's with the impatience mate? Relax. Time will answer your question. Daily updates and more interesting photos and info than any other official artist website and you're getting all aggro on us. Chill. Go put up some more Hootenanny fliers on eBay and wait to see how things unfold.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:08 am

Ross, at least you're closer to the action than I am Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:18 am

In the immortal words of Ellen Foley: "What's it gonna be, Boy??? Yes... or... no???"

Prayin' for the end of time,
Budge Loaf
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:59 am

Guess I'm just getting impatient in my old age! Sorry. Just would like a little lead time to save some money to be able to see a couple of shows if they do tour the USA. So my wife doesn't kill me for one thing. Not rich ya know.

Also, we already have both Hootenanny ads up on Ebay as we speak. Good luck bidding ! lol

Ross lol!
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Budgie wrote:
In the immortal words of Ellen Foley: "What's it gonna be, Boy??? Yes... or... no???"

Let me sleep on it and I'll give you and answer in the morning!
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Is there a link for those ebay auctions?

Still-waiting-for-my-1981-live-in-Japan-CD-that-I paid-43-dollars-for-and-never-received-a-billy No
Back to top Go down
http://joefinkle.com
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:36 pm

Rockabilly Ross wrote:
Guess I'm just getting impatient in my old age! Sorry. Just would like a little lead time to save some money to be able to see a couple of shows if they do tour the USA. So my wife doesn't kill me for one thing. Not rich ya know.

Why don't you just start putting some money aside and if they do play So. Cal., you'll have the money. If they don't, then you have some extra dough on your hands. Spend it at the Christmas shows.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:35 am

Assuming the UK and Eire shows don't sell out I can wait it out a while. A Maybe is better than a No for now.

And I'll keep study the message boards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:27 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I know how you feel Ross, Ive been asking that same question ever since the day it was announced here on the forum. But Im afraid that were not gonna get an answer. But from what Ive heard , all signs point to no. =(``` Buuuuuuuuut... I just CAN NOT imagine that they would'nt come here. I JUST CANT. Budgets, promotions and everything else aside, HOW RIDICULOUS would that be to give a " FAREWELL TOUR " to Europe ONLY ? Something about that doesnt sound right. So Im thinking that they will. That would just be weird if they did'nt . Weird isnt even the right word, I cant even think of a word to describe how lame that would be if it did'nt happen here aswell as Europe . I have faith , I think they will. Why would they only want to give a tour to Europe. Especially a " Farewell " tour only over there. They know that they have fans all over the world. I have lots of faith that they wont leave us out. Keep your fingers crossed hun ~ I think there gonna make it down our way! But if they dont, we gotta support the Cats no matter where they end up playin. True fan till Im pushin up DAISIEYS BABY !!!

SCLover*
Back to top Go down
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:02 am

I will always support Brian and the Cats, but, still hoping for a US tour.
I guess we all need to remember that promoters in US are mostly interested in Rap crap and Pop shit, not so much in real music like the Cats.

I will not post links to our auctions here, this is not the place for that, won't do that to Tommy.
If interested, just do a simple ebay search on Stray Cats and you will find them.

Anyway, Tommy said he might have some news today, cross your fingers for the best.

Ross bounce
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:09 am

Rockabilly Ross wrote:
Anyway, Tommy said he might have some news today, cross your fingers for the best.

I didn't mean that I'd have news today. I was just helping Budgie recall lyrics from that dreadful Meatloaf song.

-T
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:06 pm

TommyM wrote:
I didn't mean that I'd have news today. I was just helping Budgie recall lyrics from that dreadful Meatloaf song.

Well it was long ago and it was far away... but it was so much better than it is today...

Budgie Aday
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Hey Pops,

Aren't new dads supposed to rest on the 7th day? (wouldn't that be nice!)

Stay away from the Forum today, we'd understand,
you owe us anything with all you do!

SneakyPeetey: how many wedding invitations does $43 buy nowadays???

Yawn..........I'm not a morning person!

logging off
Scatman
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:53 pm

I COULD NOT agree with you any more Ross. You are 200% Correct, the promoters in US are totally only interested in Trash , like Rap and Hip Hop. SO FRIGGIN SAD ! Thats all It boils down to , Im sure they wouldnt have a prob playing in the US. Its the lame a$$ promoters HERE ! That wanna see Kanye West, and anyone else who makes trash and calls it music. I swear my 10 yr old son could make a song and hed get a record deal ! That is half the REASON that we need the Cats to come here =(``` We are STARVING for some real music over here ! I dont know about anybody else , but Ive just had enough of this Puffy Combs crap, Kanye West , Missy Eliot and anyone else I missed crap that they have the nerve to call music these days I would really like to hear some of what I know to be MUSIC . But It doesnt look like Im gonna get my wish this year. =(```
Back to top Go down
briansbeagle

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:34 am

Very Happy I, too, would like to see some good music in the states. Good concerts are few and far between. I'm keeping the faith for a US tour. You never know. I never thought BSO would play the Keswick, but this year I got a nice Chrisymas present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 pm

There will be no tour of the states, because the band is asking for too much $$$.

I will not disclose the figure, but it is totally out of line.

Sorry guys, I want this as bad as anybody, but I doubt it will happen.

We have our memories to hold onto, right?.....
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:29 am

Not everyone has memories Crying or Very sad

Kid.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:12 am

stoneknuckle wrote:
There will be no tour of the states, because the band is asking for too much $$$

Nonsense. This is how rumors start.

This is how they are squashed: Nonsense folks. Totally untrue.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:29 am

Squashy squash squash rumour goooooooone..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Daaaaaang! Tommy aint messin around is he .LOL Sheeesh ! Dang, for a minute there" GUEST" you had me thinkin negative about them.Almost broke ma heart! Thanks for clearin that up Tommy !

Last edited by Stray Cat Lover on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:18 am

Not a very creative rumor either.

This person should have said The Stray Cats will tour the U.S. but all 20 dates will be in ohio only and you must purchase the entire season. Show times will range from 12 midnight to 7am. All attendees will Not be permitted unless conforming to Real Rockabilly standards: Pompadour not too high, Long Side Burns, Tattoo on Neck, Two Pabst Blue Ribbon Minimum, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 am

LOL !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE   US TOUR?  A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE Empty

Back to top Go down

US TOUR? A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD BE NICE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next