The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your first concert?

Go down 
+50
johnnykool327
burner1
therealdeal
BlastOff
larocka
Eddie Lee
andi
alka-setzer
onefin
LBD
tajon
Bear85
ArtVandelay
greasedupcruiser
sidelakebob
Serena
Summerz
Mikey
Pompado'er
1959str
Banksy
Madman
lisathegreaser
Setzerado
StanTheMan
The G-Man
cvc
Scatman
Doesy
lonesomecat
Bigbassape
vic
Chillicat
Niblos
Pirate Paul
Rich
Patrick
rickabilly
Budgie
DEXTER
bogusbill
radiationsteve
Kid Setzer
EskimoPie
Gloria
Amity
TommyM
WildCat
PICKIN' PETE
Hotrodtodd
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

Your first concert? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first concert?   Your first concert? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 9:28 am

My first concert was the Norwegian rather-famous-back-then metal band TNT. They had an American lead singer (Tony Harnell), and their guitar player Ronni Le Tekrö was voted one of the world's best metal guitarists a few times during the eighties... It was 1984, I was 15 at the time, and my life was pretty much like the title of the Less than Jake-song "All my friends are metalheads" (who, ME makin' excuses? Laughing)

My first rockabilly concert was Johnny & the Roccos, sometime in late '86/early '87. My buddy and me (the only rockabilly guys in town) somehow managed to sneak into the joint, although they had a 20-year limit. I'm pretty sure the door man just felt sorry for us, 'cos I sure as hell didn't look 20 'till I was close to 30 Rolling Eyes

Anders
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/builtforspeedband
BlastOff

BlastOff

Your first concert? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Less Than Jake   Your first concert? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:31 am

That's funny you mentioned LTJ.

My first show was Less Than Jake in Milwaukee, WI. They were on tour to support Hello Rockview. It was everything you'd expect from them, confetti cannons and costumes.

It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samkieffer

Your first concert?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GUITAR RELATED DISCUSSION-
Jump to: