The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
welshcat

welshcat

WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH Empty
PostSubject: WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH   WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 am

Hi all,

If you have read my previous post im trying to talk my wife into letting me have a new gretsch when we are in Usa at xmas as i guess they would be cheaper in america than where i am.

i think i have talked her round YIPPEE(she aint too bad really)

we are going to be at las Vegas,Hollywood,and San Francisco any ideas or recommendations of places to look for my Gretsch would be grateful.
Back to top Go down
jetbunny

jetbunny

PostSubject: Re: WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH   WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:04 am

I ordered sight unseen from www.shanghai-guitars.com. Send an email or better yet call and look for Joel. He has the best price for Gretsch in the whole universe.

He's a respectable forumer at grestchpages.com. Go ahead you won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
JonGill

PostSubject: Re: WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH   WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:18 am

if your in hollywood ge ton sunset strip

HUGE guitar center and HUGE sam ash if you wanna go that route. sam ash is stakced with gretchs at the moment i'd check there. theres also a nice vintage guitar shop next door to them if you wanna spend a pretty penny and get some OG stuff Smile

vegas not sure

frisco go to haight and ashbury and check out the guitar shop there. not sure if they carry gretsch but its still a bitchen store

remember sam ash and guitar center can order and deliver!
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH   WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:13 am

jetbunny wrote:
I ordered sight unseen from www.shanghai-guitars.com. Send an email or better yet call and look for Joel. He has the best price for Gretsch in the whole universe.

He's a respectable forumer at grestchpages.com. Go ahead you won't be disappointed.

Yes Joel is great, Very good service.
Back to top Go down
welshcat

welshcat

PostSubject: Thanks   WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for all your input

I will definetly post a picture or 2 when i get it

Cheers
Back to top Go down
radioclash

PostSubject: Re: WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH   WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:06 am

If you're coming from the UK/Europe, then just about anywhere is good to buy a Gretsch.. The exchange rates are HIGHLY in your favor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sixgunsuicide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH   WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH Empty

Back to top Go down

WHERE CAN I BUY A GOOD GRETSCH
Page 1 of 1