The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Want Brian In Argentina!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockabillycat

We Want Brian In Argentina!!! Empty
PostSubject: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 12:32 pm

ey cats i'm from argentina! my english is not good sorry.
Here in argentina are a lot of fans waiting for brian!! he's never been here.
i'm 21 and i'm crazy for rockabilly since i was 7 and brian is the best!!!
Please we are waiting for him here in argentina do something for that!
Thanks brian for be the ROCKINGEST CAT!!! and thaks for keep the rockabily alive!! please come to Argentina we are waiting for you!!
Back to top Go down
DanKiller

DanKiller

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:31 pm

We're waiting in Brazil too.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Hey Dan,
What do you think of a band from Brazil called CSS? I think they're brilliant, as is Joao Erbetta from Sao Paulo. GREAT sounds from South America.
Cheers,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Rockabillycat

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:31 pm

DanKiller wrote:
We're waiting in Brazil too.
Well,you were lucky you had STRAY CATS in 1990!!! it was an incredible show.
i got it on VHS and i like it a lot
Back to top Go down
DanKiller

DanKiller

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:25 am

Quote :
Well,you were lucky you had STRAY CATS in 1990!!! it was an incredible show.
i got it on VHS and i like it a lot

Yeah, but it happened in a long time ago!!! The South America deserves a new tour...
Back to top Go down
DanKiller

DanKiller

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 am

TommyM wrote:
Hey Dan,
What do you think of a band from Brazil called CSS? I think they're brilliant, as is Joao Erbetta from Sao Paulo. GREAT sounds from South America.
Cheers,
Tommy

Yeah!!! They have a very interesting sound...

Hey Tommy, The Stray Cats Farewell Tour will be only in Eua and Europe??

Thanks,
Dan
Back to top Go down
natalia_rocker

natalia_rocker

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 pm

I agree with Dan and rockabillycat, the Cats must come to South America.
You are right, rockabillycat, we had that concert in 1990, but it was a long time ago. Not only the old fans deserve a new concert, but also the younger ones, like myself. I am 20 (and a fan since I was 9), was 2 when they came and obviously couldn't be there.

As in Argentina, in Brazil we have a huge amount of Stray Cats fans, and as long as this is their last tour (and our last chance to see them live), I'll leave here my opinion: it would not be fair not to do a tour by South America. I see conditions are not as good as in Europe/US/Japan, but we, south american fans, exist and want to be noticed. We want the Cats here.

Mr. Maguire, is it possible a Stray Cats tour by South America or is it just a dream of ours?
Back to top Go down
Eddie Lee

Eddie Lee

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:02 am

I have a word for you all: Promoter That's what you need to make such a thing as this happen. Look at the Australia. Nobody will step up and foot the bills to get such an undertaking rolling. We're talking serious dough (dinero) boys and girls! So, look for a show business type with deep pockets and stones of steel to make the deals required and be prepared to work very hard.
It is my hope for you to succeed as seeing The 'Cats is an important thing for all to experience.
Buenos noche, mi amigos...
Eddie Lee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefunnbrothers.com
Rockabillycat

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:14 pm

natalia_rocker wrote:
I agree with Dan and rockabillycat, the Cats must come to South America.
You are right, rockabillycat, we had that concert in 1990, but it was a long time ago. Not only the old fans deserve a new concert, but also the younger ones, like myself. I am 20 (and a fan since I was 9), was 2 when they came and obviously couldn't be there.

As in Argentina, in Brazil we have a huge amount of Stray Cats fans, and as long as this is their last tour (and our last chance to see them live), I'll leave here my opinion: it would not be fair not to do a tour by South America. I see conditions are not as good as in Europe/US/Japan, but we, south american fans, exist and want to be noticed. We want the Cats here.

Mr. Maguire, is it possible a Stray Cats tour by South America or is it just a dream of ours?
ey thank you are right!!! we are fan that we were too young (2 years old) when stray cats came to south america.they have to give us another oportunity please!!
ey natalia_rocker dou you have any email??
Back to top Go down
natalia_rocker

natalia_rocker

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Eddie Lee wrote:
I have a word for you all: Promoter That's what you need to make such a thing as this happen. Look at the Australia. Nobody will step up and foot the bills to get such an undertaking rolling. We're talking serious dough (dinero) boys and girls! So, look for a show business type with deep pockets and stones of steel to make the deals required and be prepared to work very hard.
It is my hope for you to succeed as seeing The 'Cats is an important thing for all to experience.
Buenos noche, mi amigos...
Eddie Lee

Yes Eddie Lee, you are completely right! Dan and I have been looking for that for some time now. We wanted the BSO here, but unfortunately we couldn't make it. Now here we are, trying again, but this time to bring here the Stray Cats. It would be wonderful if we could achieve our aim, and we are looking for support everywhere (believe me, everywhere). We'll get it, you'll see! What a Face

And rockabillycat: Yes, I do. my email is ncalejuri@gmail.com. If anybody here wants to contact me, feel free to do it.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Want Brian In Argentina!!!   We Want Brian In Argentina!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We Want Brian In Argentina!!!
Page 1 of 1