The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?

Go down 
+3
Kid Setzer
onefin
Ms. Lazy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms. Lazy

Ms. Lazy

No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? Empty
PostSubject: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:05 pm

Does anyone know if the Orange County show is the only show the Stray Cats are ever going to play in the US again? Or is it just for 2008? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
onefin

onefin

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Saldy it may be true I hope they come around in 2009 I have not heard

No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? Fair110
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:12 am

Now don't take my word as fact but I'm pretty sure if they are gonna make it to Australia they would surely tour the US as well Smile

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Hellvis

Hellvis

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:28 am

And don't forget this: they are doing a Farewell tour of Europe, one of the reasons being Brian not wanting to spend so much time in airplanes and all that. Which leads me to think the Australian tour is also a Farewell.

But! Is there a reason to say Farewell to the US? Not sure. My take is they're going to tour the US in 2009 so everybody's happy and after that they could still play in the US, if only occasionally, one off gigs and the like.

I could be wrong of course. It never happened before but you never know.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:55 am

Hellvis wrote:
But! Is there a reason to say Farewell to the US? Not sure. My take is they're going to tour the US in 2009 so everybody's happy and after that they could still play in the US, if only occasionally, one off gigs and the like.

I could be wrong of course. It never happened before but you never know.

got the same thoughts.
And i could understand these guys. They all have family, their own projects in the US and so on, and so on.
I could imagine someday you have enough of permanent traveling...

I missed the chance to see the last BSO Concerts in Europe, so i will travel in the next 3 years to the US and enjoy the Christmas Tour (or any other BSO Concert)

But first of all this year Stray Cats... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Hellvis

Hellvis

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:16 am

brett wrote:

I missed the chance to see the last BSO Concerts in Europe, so i will travel in the next 3 years to the US and enjoy the Christmas Tour (or any other BSO Concert)

Was thinking about that too, I never had the chance to witness the BSO live and I guess Europe won't happen anytime soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ms. Lazy

Ms. Lazy

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Man, I wish I could find out because me and my boyfriend were supposed to go see the Brian Setzer Orchestra, but honestly we'd really rather see the Straycats if they come to Texas... if anyone finds out though, please, post the info. Thanks! :]
Back to top Go down
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 am

Ms. Lazy wrote:
Man, I wish I could find out because me and my boyfriend were supposed to go see the Brian Setzer Orchestra, but honestly we'd really rather see the Straycats if they come to Texas... if anyone finds out though, please, post the info. Thanks! :]
Its been said before, but it bears repeating. Once Tommy knows anything, he will post it here and on www.briansetzer.com.

He doesn't let us down.

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 am

For a warm up - do some gigs in the usa before going to do the tour in oz!?. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?   No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates? Empty

Back to top Go down

No more US Stray Cats Tour Dates?
Page 1 of 1