The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!

Go down 
+16
MrBadGuy1970
setzer68cb
Pinkpiratekitty
Michael69
Cool Irish Cat
DEXTER
MEMPHISSUN
webelvis
Antmagnet
hoodoo voodoo doll
Stray Cat Lover
El Perro
President
coonman
johnny61
TommyM
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:44 pm

As promised.....see our TOUR PAGE for a partial list of dates. More to follow...check back often!

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
johnny61

johnny61

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Hey Tommy, please clarify something for me. Is there definitely going to be a U.S. leg for this tour? It seems to me that if there is that it would almost be getting here about the time the BSO Christmas shows would be gearing up? Thanks for the updates.
Back to top Go down
coonman

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:21 pm

johnny61 wrote:
Hey Tommy, please clarify something for me. Is there definitely going to be a U.S. leg for this tour? It seems to me that if there is that it would almost be getting here about the time the BSO Christmas shows would be gearing up? Thanks for the updates.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope it does not mean they will be skipping the Christmas show this year.
Back to top Go down
President

President

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:05 pm

Damn, I hope the Copenhagen job (I know there was a contract for) on the 27th is just moved......

......preferably to Saturday 30th Surprised

Hopin' and prayin',

Pres
Back to top Go down
http://www.babesociety.dk
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Here's my prediction......

No BSO tour this year. The Cats finish Europe in late September/early October. After a brief rest, they do a series of 4-8 shows in Japan. After another rest, they head to The States, starting on the West Coast and working their way east. The final show of the tour is New Years Eve somewhere in New York City or Long Island.

Did I mention I was psychic? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Stray Cat Lover

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:36 am

YES TOMMY . PLEASE CALRIFY ! THEY WILL BE PLAYING IN THE US WONT THEY ? THAT WOULD JUST BE INSAIN IF THEY DIDNT . TOTALLY MESSED UP !
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:47 am

Things are always subject to change, but I'll say this.....you will see the BSO on the road in 2008.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
hoodoo voodoo doll

hoodoo voodoo doll

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:52 am

Where on the road ?????????? EUROPE also ??????????
Back to top Go down
Antmagnet

Antmagnet

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:02 am

hoodoo voodoo doll wrote:
Where on the road ?????????? EUROPE also ??????????

Unfortunately do not hold your breath for that one. The costs of taking a large Orchestra / Swing Band around Europe are probably too high to make it commercially viable Crying or Very sad

Three UK dates Very Happy looks like I'll need to book some Holiday in September and make use of "Network Rail" to rock around the Isle.

In the voice of joe Swanson "BRING IT ON!"
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:29 am

I'm so happy that they come to cologne!!!!
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:58 am

I would say that the BSO could play in the same places the CATS are going to be playing in the summer!?.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:19 am

MEMPHISSUN wrote:
I would say that the BSO could play in the same places the CATS are going to be playing in the summer!?.
That's a very good idea!!!!
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:34 am

JEEESUUUUSSSSS!!!! Dublin, can't believe it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
Cool Irish Cat

Cool Irish Cat

PostSubject: Dublin Date   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:35 am

Dexter my friend I'm with you I can't believe this, this absolutely unreal. Looks like Glasgow and Dublin for me. Tommy, you guys have answered my prayers you have no idea how much this means to me. OK nearer the time I will have another bottle of Chivaz Regal ready (last time in Vicar Street Brian was very careful of security for obvious reasons and I couldn't get to present him with it) I hope to get the opportunity to meet the guys even for a photo this time round to crown it off. This is definitely the ticket. BLAST OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://liam.mathews@delni.gov.uk
Michael69

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:31 pm

TommyM wrote:
Things are always subject to change, but I'll say this.....you will see the BSO on the road in 2008.

-Tommy

What an oracle!

Even though I really hope this will include Europe, I know that this is only a desperate wish. I can't imagine Brian touring Europe two times this year. So let's look forward to the cats! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:45 pm

This is way too exciting! It's like opening and Advent Calendar every day and getting a surprise!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
setzer68cb

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:00 pm

DEXTER wrote:

Hello Dexter

Glad cats are going to Dublin......

also delighted they are coming to Glasgow.....

looks as if gonna be some Euro tour.....

all the best for now

setzer68cb
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:20 pm

setzer68cb wrote:
DEXTER wrote:

Hello Dexter

Glad cats are going to Dublin......

also delighted they are coming to Glasgow.....

looks as if gonna be some Euro tour.....

all the best for now

setzer68cb

It sounds wonderful!! its gonna be a great end of summer party. you coming to Dublin yourself? Banksy had mentioned a general meeting place for all the faithful, any thoughts on somewhere in Glasgow? Ive been going to all the Setzer and Cats gigs since '89 and it would be great to put a name to some of the familiar faces!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: Germany   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:23 am

Great news guys!

See you in Cologne, Munich & and maybe Hamburg, Zurich & Amsterdam, if it´s possible, because I have to work...laugh... lol!

I try to get some days off - If not..maybe Brian needs a new assist??

See you on the road again....

Best wishes,

Frank
Back to top Go down
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: I ordered my tickets   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:44 am

Hello everybody...

I ordered my tickets for Cologne (why not Duesseldorf? Cologne, bah - but for the Cats I´ll take the pain to got to that ugly city lol! ) and also for MUNICH... and they on their way to me! See you in summer CATS and don´t forget to play: PLEASE DON´T TOUCH & CRYBABY (rembember the lyrics? Laughing )

Maybe I´ll travel to Hamburg & Zurich.. Hm, it seems that I have to go to my favourit tatoo artist and "print" the CAT-Logo on my skin... king
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Copenhagen bookt today! sunny <next will be Helsinki.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:23 pm

sidelakebob wrote:

Hey Bob! Nice goin. Helsinki pre-sale is live NOW!
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Tommy, you really like Helsinki? Could it be that you will be at this show? Or all of them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:59 pm

Sure Stan,
Helsinki is one of the most interesting cities that I've ever had the pleasure of visiting. I'll be with the Cats in the UK though and will not be in Finland this year. Have a few of those fantastic beers for me, will ya?

All the best,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:15 pm

TommyM wrote:
sidelakebob wrote:

Hey Bob! Nice goin. Helsinki pre-sale is live NOW!
-Tommy

Helsinki bookt, I drink a beer or tree for you Tommy. Will Dubblin be the last gig on this tour?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!   STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!! Empty

Back to top Go down

STRAY CATS DATES BEING ANNOUNCED...NOW!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next