The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO TOMMY - about US tour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
natalia_rocker

natalia_rocker

TO TOMMY - about US tour Empty
PostSubject: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 am

Good morning, Mr. Maguire

Sir, I would like to know if we're gonna have, for next year, a Stray Cats US tour. This is extremely important for me because I believe there's no chance they're coming to South America, so, I would have to go to the US for seeing them live.

It is just impossible for me to travel this year, 'cos I don't have the documents yet. When Orange County's concert date was published, it was written that this one was going to be the only Stray Cats concert in the US this year, so it gave me hope that we're gonna have more concerts on the US by next year (being this a part of the Farewell Tour). Is this going to happen, mr. Maguire?

I need this information (of course, if you do have it) as soon as possible, 'cause if you confirm me they will do more concerts on the US next year, I'll go after getting a visa right now, so next year I can go. As I've never travelled abroad, it's kindda hard to get these things fast, it takes some time.

Perhaps I'm being silly and it is all my imagination to think they're still going to be together next year... but I need to know for sure!

People on the forum, if any of you have this information, please tell me. I've been away from the internet for quite some time, so I'm not informed about anything they're going to do next year.

I apologize for my question if it is stupid, it's just that this is crucial for me.
I also apologize for my bad english =/

Natália.
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:44 am

Natália,
Not to give you a short answer, but....nobody knows what's going to happen in 2009. Nothing regarding a USA Cats tour is planned at this time.

Stay tuned with your ear on the train tracks.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
natalia_rocker

natalia_rocker

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:58 am

I understand... anyway, thank you very much for your answer and attention, mr. Maguire.
Back to top Go down
59 Phantom

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am

Hey Tommy , she called you sir, lets give her some hope...

Hello Natalia,

Being that Tommy would know, he has let you know the facts...but since this is rock n roll; if I was you, I'd save some cash, get all documents leading up to the tourist visa ready since these boys like to play and then hopefully something will go in 2009...and you'll be ready Cool
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:47 am

Phantom,

Great advice!

The best that could happen: Cats tour North America in 2009, she's all ready to rock, she becomes the happiest girl in the Western Hemisphere.

The worst that could happen: she's got a visa and a bunch of money! So if some other unexpected thing should come up, she's good to go for that!

Good Luck Natalia, and rock on!

Bear85
Back to top Go down
59 Phantom

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 am

Hey Bear, it's what I'm doing here in Minny, saving some money as might have to travel......that and waiting for this little football game Monday Night Sept 8th...GO VIKES Cool
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:13 am

59 Phantom wrote:
size=18]GO VIKES[/size][/color] Cool

That is sick...just sick. You need HELP!!

GO PACK!!!
Back to top Go down
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:47 pm

GO GIANTS!
(again *teehee*)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Wildcat -

I guess I brought that on myself...

I'll give you this much: your guys deserved to win at Lambeau. That day, they flat out beat the Pack. And, I was thrilled that they beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. (there I go, off topic again...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO TOMMY - about US tour   TO TOMMY - about US tour Empty

Back to top Go down

TO TOMMY - about US tour
Page 1 of 1