The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?

Go down 
+6
psychobilly-bert
dick_headers
Setzerado
ArtVandelay
andi
ROCKABILLY_BHOY
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCKABILLY_BHOY

HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? Empty
PostSubject: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Hi guys ! hope your all well , i am after a new rockabilly tattoo and wondered if any of you have any cool pics you could get to me or the address of a cool website ?? i obviously already have the cats head tatt ( don't we all Wink any suggestions would be very welcome ! i went to my local tattooist ( in the uk) and was gonna have a confederate flag with "rockabilly" under it , they refused to do it as they say it is a racist flag ! , you guys in the us might be able to advise me on this but in the uk it is purely a rockabilly simble these days , help please guys , Wink
Back to top Go down
ROCKABILLY_BHOY

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:57 pm

or even a " rockabilly symbol" Wink
Back to top Go down
andi

andi

Location : Bundaberg, Australia by way of San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 pm

What about the pinup girl? Click here.
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/andihazelwood/
ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 pm

A big orange Gretsch with dice and stuff. But personally if I would ever get a tattoo it would have to be dolphins and ying-yangs on my lower back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ledzeppelin92
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:54 pm

And what about the Sun records logo ?
Back to top Go down
dick_headers

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:56 pm

How about a big scoop of vanilla ice cream? Vanilla icecream is good, and most people dig it. Later you can add a cool heavy duty scooper right beside the actual ice cream, and maybe a chocolate covered waffle cone..A possible dice -instead of cherry -on the top of the ice cream. You might push it a bit far with the dice.. I don't know.. I'm not selling this great idea here, I give it away for free. But I'd like to see some pictures when it's done.
Back to top Go down
ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:07 pm

dick_headers wrote:
How about a big scoop of vanilla ice cream? Vanilla icecream is good, and most people dig it. Later you can add a cool heavy duty scooper right beside the actual ice cream, and maybe a chocolate covered waffle cone..A possible dice -instead of cherry -on the top of the ice cream. You might push it a bit far with the dice.. I don't know.. I'm not selling this great idea here, I give it away for free. But I'd like to see some pictures when it's done.
You're like really hungry aren't you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ledzeppelin92
psychobilly-bert

psychobilly-bert

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 am

A 6120 eating Micheal Bolton....
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:01 am

flies in your armipits Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay Herself

Jay Herself

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:37 am

Heya!

I recently got this fellow on my arm - with the intention of turning the whole piece into a rockabilly themed sleeve eventually - with the pin up girl, a jukebox, and a hot rod of some kind (Not much thought gone into it at this time, as I'm incredibly poor, haha!)

HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? N560619702_819561_4234

He is not finished, still needs more shading and detail (especially in his face) and colouring, obviously. This is also a really bad picture, and angle, he is very well proportioned, and doesn't look quite this wobbly, haha. I've got a fair bit of shit about this tattoo, with people insisting it is Dick Dynamite from NZ rockabilly band Dick Dynamite and The Doppelgangers, haha.

HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? L_a5188b4287f117278b287e7d9c6faa40

I guess I can see the resemblance?! Hahaha.

(Sorry about the picture sizes!!)
Back to top Go down
http://jayherself.blogspot.com
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Hey Jay,
I like the tatt, and the idea of yours, the whole sleeve thing. I see the cross bones, what's on the other side of the bass?
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
isthisavailable13

PostSubject: This will give you a few ideas   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:05 pm

andi wrote:
What about the pinup girl? Click here.

http://stores.ebay.com/Natures-Miracle-Minerals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?   HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ? Empty

Back to top Go down

HI GUYS ! TATTOO IDEAS PLEASE ?
Page 1 of 1