The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Guitar Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlastOff

BlastOff

Free Guitar Video Empty
PostSubject: Free Guitar Video   Free Guitar Video EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi guys, first post.

So here's the deal. I have a great instructional video, "Learn Rockabilly Guitar with the Greats", that features Brian Setzer as well as James Burton, Danny Gatton, Joe Dalton, Arlen Roth & Scotty Anderson. Brian's segment walks you through some techniques and a brief how-to of playing rockabilly with a dropped-d tuning. It's a great video and extremely helpful.

And it's free (kind of).

It's on VHS and I have no VHS player.If you can convert it to dvd, I'll send you the VHS and you can keep it. Just send me a copy of the dvd. Make sense? I have no means to watch the video, don't want to give it to a thrift store, don't want to hassle with E-bay. I just want to trade it in for a dvd version.

Free Guitar Video Setzervideomg7

So that's that.

A little about me: 24yrs old, Setzer fan, currently living in Chicago doing improv at Second City & Improv Olympic. Anything else? Just askkkkkkkk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samkieffer
Niblos

Free Guitar Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Guitar Video   Free Guitar Video EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Hey Blastoff,

I am happy to be at your service. I would love to check out the video, I only have Brian Setzer and Andy Summers from the hot licks series at the moment. I'd be happy to transfer you a copy. Please email me at jcook27@nc.rr.com

Take care,
Robbie
Back to top Go down
BlastOff

BlastOff

Free Guitar Video Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the help guys!!   Free Guitar Video EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Thanks for all the messages! The first person to email me back was Vinny, so I'm going to send it out to him. Thanks again everyone!!

Free Guitar Video Blastoffyc0
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samkieffer
Eddie Lee

Eddie Lee

Free Guitar Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Guitar Video   Free Guitar Video EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Daughter #2 just started classes at IADT on State. Chi-town is cool, man. I'm just a Nebraskan living in Iowa longing for the big city! What an idiot!

Where's a place in town to catch some rockabilly? I love blues, but, I'm up for the rock, man.
Eddie Lee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefunnbrothers.com
Sponsored content

Free Guitar Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Guitar Video   Free Guitar Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Guitar Video
Page 1 of 1