The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????

Go down 
+7
Budgie
PICKIN' PETE
TommyM
Banksy
Setzerado
Kid Setzer
elcharro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:48 am

Can ya hear that Kid... it's the sound of one hand clapping!
Hope you're not used to it at your plays!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:03 pm

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Can ya hear that Kid... it's the sound of one hand clapping!
Hope you're not used to it at your plays!

Haha, the audience loves me Pete.. but I do think I've been pigeon holed already so early in my career - I'm always playing hilariously ignorant little sisters.

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
natalia_rocker

natalia_rocker

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:16 am

Haha plunder, where women glow and men plunder, and where beer does flow and men chunder! always I hear anything about Australia I remember this song lol!

I heard it's really hot there... hotter than here in Brazil (I reckon this is some kind of exageration, 'cos it's just impossible to be hotter than this hell where I live!). Anyway, not comparing, because Australia is a waaaay better place to live than Brazil, but I just couldn't chose to be born anywhere else. Sad

You guys have the same problem as us with bringing the Stray Cats to your country, don't you? I really hope they do Japan, so you guys can watch them live - I see Kid is planning that already, lol!
I hope they also do all over the US next year (am I dreaming or something?) so I can go there and watch them live, because there's no way they're coming to South America.
As the US is a tough country to get in, I hope I manage to get there!
Wish me luck as I wish for you all =D

Natália.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Hey Natalia!

Well it gets to around 110-115 degrees farenheit where I live, in the desert parts of Australia of course it gets hotter.. Good thing about being here is you only have to drive no more than 1 hr in one direction (depending where you live in Australia) and you hit the beach.. For many years I lived on a beach front house on Bribie Island, that was bliss.. kinda glad I don't live there now, global warming and all..the house is probably under water by now! Razz

Oh yes I would definately fly up to Japan to see the Cats if they don't come here.. and I've never been out of Australia so just being in Japan would be bloody awesome in itself! I should get a passport, I hear they come in handy..

Kid.
Back to top Go down
elcharro

elcharro

PostSubject: so anyway = setz and or the catz in adelaide ???   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 am

yol ya all:

any updates re setz and or katz in oz for farwell 2008 / 09 ??? cat confused albino
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 am

Damn I just found out he's coming to Australia last night. (from the living end board).

Please, please, please make the gigs all ages! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Back to top Go down
jacko

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:04 pm

as long as theres beer served its all good
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:12 pm

jacko wrote:
as long as theres beer served its all good

Haha well it wont be all ages if beer is served drunken

Kid.
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Hey Kid,

....that's why you NEED stubbie holders!!!..........
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Doesn't bother me Pete, I'm over 18 Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 6:09 am

anyone know where to get a decent fake ID in aus?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
jacko

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:30 am

these days fake ids are usually picked up by bouncers

best bet is to find someone who looks like you and borrow their license (they are over 18 of couse)
Back to top Go down
Rock'n'roll mum

PostSubject: Soooooo excited - can't stand it!   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:11 am

Last saw the Cats the night prior to my wedding in 1991 - Feb next year will have my partner and I celebrating 20 years of getting back together for the 3rd time - lucky they say!

At 58, didn't think I'd get to see the Stray Cats one more time - but the Rock'n'Roll Gods have come through once again.

Hope the Enmore's gonna have standing room 'cause I sure as hell don't wanna be sittin' down for this one.

Rob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????   LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ???????????????????????? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LIVE IN AUSTRALIA ????????????????????????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2