The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The London tickets (and how to get 'em)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gtodorov

The London tickets (and how to get 'em) Empty
PostSubject: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi
Im a fan from Brazil and im planning to go London on September for a week, and sure to get this show!
But the website that is selling them doesnt even have one email for contact, and I need to know 2 things:

- how can I buy the tickets living here in south america (if this is possible)
- what the hell is the difference between STALLS STANDING and UNRESERVED CIRCLE that you need to choose to order the tickets

if only TicketMaster was the one selling the tickets, it would be very easier to me...because they have international payments & shipping and they are the biggest sellers here in Brazil =/
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:13 pm

Go for standing,you will be near the stage then.

I called off my London ticket as it was never coming,and i needed to book plane flights and a room etc.

But i will be in Glasgow,thanks to the speed of Ticketmaster. Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:54 am

Stalls standing is the ground floor - it is slightly sloped so those at the back can still see.

Seating - the balcony - seats on a first come basis.

Dave
Back to top Go down
gtodorov

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:31 pm

thanks for the info!

too bad I will have to choose another country...i really wanted to see it on Brixton Academy
so, Dublin and Glasgow has Ticketmaster....which one is the best option?? Razz
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:02 pm

GLASGOW... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Dublin! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
motr

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:02 am

But Ticketmaster IS selling tickets for the Brixton Academy show.
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Well i cancelled my ticket for London 2 weeks ago,from see tickets and i am lead a merry dance...2 phone calls and no £££ been returned in to my account. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Not a happy EL fan Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
motr

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 12, 2008 3:51 am

MEMPHISSUN wrote:
Well i cancelled my ticket for London 2 weeks ago,from see tickets and i am lead a merry dance...2 phone calls and no £££ been returned in to my account. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Not a happy EL fan Evil or Very Mad

Why did you cancel your London ticket from see? In most cases, See do not print their own tickets, like Ticketmaster do, they have to wait until the promoters deliver the tickets.
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:31 am

As i have said on another post,i needed to know when the ticket was coming etc,so i could book flights/hotel room.

As of the other week when i phoned,they said they did not know when the tickets were been put out etc,so i cancelled...as i am going to Glasgow and i"m happy with that,as ticket master sent my ticket 3 days after i bought it.

Glasgow is going to ROCK... Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
motr

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:01 am

MEMPHISSUN wrote:
As i have said on another post,i needed to know when the ticket was coming etc,so i could book flights/hotel room.

As of the other week when i phoned,they said they did not know when the tickets were been put out etc,so i cancelled...as i am going to Glasgow and i"m happy with that,as ticket master sent my ticket 3 days after i bought it.

Glasgow is going to ROCK... Cool Cool Cool Cool

Yeah, sorry, I found your other posts after I posted mine.

Most ticket agencies, including the two biggest, See & Ticketmaster do state on their website that tickets might not be sent out until something like 7 days prior to gig.

Enjoy Glasgow.
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:31 pm

I always get my tickets quick from Ticketmaster...see tickets was my 1st order...and last.

Thanks,i will enjoy Glasgow. Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The London tickets (and how to get 'em)   The London tickets (and how to get 'em) Empty

Back to top Go down

The London tickets (and how to get 'em)
Page 1 of 1