The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?

Go down 
+12
Pirate Paul
Kid Setzer
TommyM
Budgie
mally12345
ash
brett
sidelakebob
Rockin' Johnny
Pinkpiratekitty
Setzerado
carboncat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wee mark

wee mark

Location : Newtonhill, 10 miles south of Aberdeen(In Bonnie Scotland.).

Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:01 am

I have a Suzuki gs500f

Budgie,do you mean you like a bit off, "ball and chain" if so your one "crazy mixed up kid"

Mark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pompado'er

Pompado'er

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:02 pm

I am working on getting my license .... gonna write the learners test at the end of the month. My neighboor is doing it to so I will have a riding buddy!
Back to top Go down
rg9l@libero.it

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:36 pm

I don't ride any bike 'cause it's too risky, but I'd love to ride a Guzzi.

Too much undisciplinated people on the road.

The father of a friend of mine owns an Indian, it's truly awesome!!!

p.s.:Budgie, you're tah man!

cherry
Back to top Go down
http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
Rockabilly666

Rockabilly666

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:02 am

Hi guys,
I ride a 90 ' harley Davidson sposters 4 speeds and chain,the true Harley Wink
I'm President of a French Motorcycle club call LUCKY BROTHERS our colours is a prety Pin-up Very Happy
I'm fan of rockabilly and particulary of Brian till I've put a coin in the juke box of the bar near my school to hear Can't Hurry love Laughing

Rockabilly forever forever rockabilly

Oliver -Rockabilly- france

rockabilly@wanadoo.fr

P.S : Excuse my poor english Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://luckybrothers.free.fr/
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Hi everybody again
Thanks for joining this thread to do with bikes and all your comments,I had a real surprise the other day when my wife who's nearly six years yonger than me at 44,said shes gonna buy a 50cc sports bike that she can ride on her car license,and start going out with me on my bike. affraid affraid affraid I wish everybody to have good fun and take care (thats the same If you ride a motorcycle or not) As the old saying goes
( Live to ride,Ride to live) Wink Wink
All the best
Carbon Cat UK Cool Cool Cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:21 pm

carboncat wrote:
Hi everybody again
Thanks for joining this thread to do with bikes and all your comments,I had a real surprise the other day when my wife who's nearly six years yonger than me at 44,said shes gonna buy a 50cc sports bike that she can ride on her car license,and start going out with me on my bike. affraid affraid affraid I wish everybody to have good fun and take care (thats the same If you ride a motorcycle or not) As the old saying goes
( Live to ride,Ride to live) Wink Wink
All the best
Carbon Cat UK Cool Cool Cool Razz

Hmmm - I wonder if the age has to do with it? Surprisingly enough Im 44 and just bought my bike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi again Pinkpiratekitty
Yes!!! Yes!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing it is definately an age thing, Wink Wink we said sod it ! Im 50 and shes nearly 45, we have a boy aged 15 and a girl aged 5. I have been unwell for some years now with different health issues and last year got back into biking and then I said to my wife about doing it again, (biking that is ) Laughing because she was going to have a go years ago when her dad was alive, but he liked british bikes and I liked japenese, so she didnt want to cause a feud between us,so now we have had the kids she is going to have another go.Unfortunately her dad is no longer with us , Sad but I dont think he would mind,after all its still two wheels. She has now decided to take her CBT test on Saturday, so if she passes she can ride a 125cc
I have a suzuki Bandit 600 done up like a streetfighter, but shes on about buying something that looks more sporty,so I will have to watch my step,as she is the main earner,because of my probs with the health thing affraid affraid affraid affraid
Take Care all
StevieH
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:35 am

[img]Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 100-8730-1020221[/img]

My 1953 project..

[img][Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 DSCN1999-1020219URL=http://imajr.com/DSCN2000-1020220]Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 DSCN2000-1020220[/URL][/img]
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:53 am

Hi sidelakebob
Is that an old Husquavana ( I hope I spelt that right) That will be a great project and should be a real classic when you get her finished. Please keep us posted on how you get on and good luck!
Are the bits very hard to find for those? or have you got the complete bike.
All the Best
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:07 am

[img][/img][img]http:/[url=https://servimg.com/view/12001216/8]Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 Pict0111/i40.servimg.com/u/f40/12/00/12/16/pict0011.jpg[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:10 am

This is Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 Pict0012my Bandit Streetfighter
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:40 am

carboncat wrote:
Hi sidelakebob
Is that an old Husquavana ( I hope I spelt that right) That will be a great project and should be a real classic when you get her finished. Please keep us posted on how you get on and good luck!
Are the bits very hard to find for those? or have you got the complete bike.
All the Best
Carbon Cat UK

Yes it is a Husqvarna mod. 218. 170 cc. The bike is complete but everything need some love. I love you
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 Bike11

Here's my bike! I absolutely love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?   Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Brian still ride Motorcycles and do you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2