The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Slice of Awesome Pie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponczek007

A Slice of Awesome Pie Empty
PostSubject: A Slice of Awesome Pie   A Slice of Awesome Pie EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:25 pm

This clip is amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiVB9QBSpOE i love youtube, Virtuosic playing all across the board. Wonder if the whole thing was recorded?
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Awesome Pie   A Slice of Awesome Pie EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:40 pm

There is a 1999 Tokyo TV appearance on DVD floating around, but I can't remember if that clip comes from that show or not.

That YouTube user shore has some tasty videos. Check out the Cats and Johnny Hallyday rockin' That's Alright, Mama:

Stray Cats w/ Johnny Hallyday

Tube-Tops-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Ponczek007

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Awesome Pie   A Slice of Awesome Pie EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 pm

oh im way ahead of you man
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Awesome Pie   A Slice of Awesome Pie EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm

I absolutely love As Long As I'm Singin'. What a fun song done live. Great trumpet solos too!

"They're beautiful!"

All I can say is The Dirty Boogie is one very special, special album.
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Awesome Pie   A Slice of Awesome Pie EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:08 pm

So many things to agree with Glo about - I'm just going to say "I CONCUR" Smile LOVE The Dirty Boogie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of Awesome Pie   A Slice of Awesome Pie Empty

Back to top Go down

A Slice of Awesome Pie
Page 1 of 1