The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im new can't find the tabs.

Go down 
+2
brett
ArtVandelay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay

Im new can't find the tabs. Empty
PostSubject: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:11 am

Somebody on here said that they had tabs they would put up but Im not sure where to find them. ? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ledzeppelin92
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:28 am

Hi and welcome,

no, this is the Fan Forum. No tab-area here.
You`ll find some song sheets on www.briansetzer.com

Cheers

Brett
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay

PostSubject: Re: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:03 am

Ok thanks, I self taught my self Tab but it be kinda tricky to teach my self how to read music. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ledzeppelin92
Rockin' Johnny

Rockin' Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:21 am

www.cathyandnick.com
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:36 am

Thats awesome you learned tab. I did the same thing. But when I learned to read it opened up a whole new world! I highly suggest you give it a shot. You can pick up some begginer books by mel bay and you will learn the very basics on your own pretty easy. You might be able to get through books 1-3. Then you might want to get lessons. GOOD LUCK!
Don't get me wrong I sill used tabs sometimes, and online its easier to explain to someone, besides most music charts are still way beyond my capabilities....for now.
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

PostSubject: Re: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:00 pm

I've written out a few chord changes for certain songs when requested by fellow forum members (located in the Guitar Related Discussion Area), but as far as the official charts go, they're mostly rhythm changes and shouldn't be too difficult to read (although some of the chords are advanced forms). I would second the suggestion to learn to read music and lessons because some things are better shown face-to-face, but I will mention that some other ref. materials are available via an online sheet music retailer and/or ebay that are pretty good. In particular the "Brian Setzer Orchestra Best of the Big Band" has guitar sheet music and tablature for 10 songs, and the Brian Setzer "Hot Licks" video (or DVD) features a personal lesson with Brian discussing essential items on his technique and gear.
Back to top Go down
Pompado'er

Pompado'er

PostSubject: Re: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Check out 'Music Theory for Dummies' also. I am taking guitar lessons and that book saved my life; totally easy to read with everything you need to know for basic music theory. For jazz or other style specific stuff you would want a more advanced book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im new can't find the tabs.   Im new can't find the tabs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im new can't find the tabs.
Page 1 of 1