The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where can I get hard to find swag

Go down 
+2
Kiki
christian nicholas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
christian nicholas

Where can I get hard to find swag Empty
PostSubject: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 5:38 pm

My name is Christian and I'm 12 years old. Brian is the reason I picked up the guitar a year ago and I've been playing every since.( I have 2 gretch guitars 6120 and a hot rod and a 62 bassman amp ) I was lucky to be able to see two of his concerts in 2007 one with the stray cats in seattle and the bso in mesa, I got a couple of t-shirts but would like some stray cat patches is there any plans to make them and sell them on his site? also are there plans to release the vh1 behind the music dvd?
Thanks, Chriatian in Tacoma, WA.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Hi Christian! Nice to hear of someone so young that's into Brian's music and the guitar as well.

Have you tried looking on eBay? There's quite a bit of hard-to-find stuff there, but you really need to look every day because the auctions change so often.

Good luck with following your dreams!
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 am

Best thing to do is to look on ebay or ask around.

If you are looking for something specific, ask around, chances are someone will have something and a price can usually be worked out.

Otherwise, I find most of my good stuff on ebay if I need the rarest of items.

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/bkandjenny
Galaxie59

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:07 pm

I've seen patches n stuff on e-bay, but you just need to widen your search to different countries.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:21 pm

I have to say that Ebay is unbeatable. I've created a Setzer collection of over 20 show posters, dozens of handbills and misc promotional items, and 10-15 concert shirts, almost all from Ebay. Not only that, but I've gotten good deals on CDs, both US and imports.

However, you have to be patient. When I started my collection about 7 years ago, there were tons of stuff for sale. I had my pick. But it seems that most of the sellers have already unloaded their items and there are fewer versions of each piece available nowadays. I still locate good stuff, but with less competition between sellers now, I find the prices are a bit higher than I paid a few years ago.

Good luck and remember that the hunt is at least half the fun!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:02 am

Mate, try it on Ebay. That's the best place to get summat like patches or so.

Jon (Coventry UK)
Back to top Go down
Madman

Madman

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi, here is a link: www.eil.com
I´ve managed to find quite a few bits and pieces. The site is trustworthy and deliver quickly. Twisted Evil

Keep rockin´
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I get hard to find swag   Where can I get hard to find swag Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can I get hard to find swag
Page 1 of 1