The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Your Help With Some Artwork

Go down 
+15
StanTheMan
DEXTER
Hotrodtodd
webelvis
donpepe
Mikey
Vinny
Hellvis
kbilly
Banksy
Kid Setzer
Gloria
AussieSam
Dave
jshea
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:54 am

jshea wrote:

They're GRRRRRREEEEETSCH-y.

That's great! I can't wait to see the final product. Free guitar pics in every box!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:42 pm

jshea wrote:
Thanks all!

Dexter, That'sfrom the scene right after the main solo, the "I don't bother CHASIN' mice around" line where brian's like hiding in a dumpster or something.

Stray Cats Cereal, eh? They're GRRRRRREEEEETSCH-y. Sounds like a little project I may not be able to resist. The biggest problem right now is finding really good vintage cats reference photos, with the guys in some of they're more iconic poses. I think that may be my big weekend project.

Kid, Glad you dig the art. Drop me an email about your wall space. I think I may be able to help you out.

I have tones of vintage pics.... should I get scanning? they're all in a great big briefcase in my attic. I think my fave Brian pose is on the cover of The History of Rock, with hi shead down over his gretsch and his hair looks like it's been drawn on by someone exaggerating how a quiff should look... lol

Mikey Bailey
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
Chillicat

Chillicat

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:46 pm

i wouldn't mind seein' em. Plus then you'd have a digital record of your collection... Wink

cat
Cori
Back to top Go down
jshea

jshea

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 am

Hey Mikey,

I'd love to see some of those photos. The Cats always seem to be at their most "visual" in those early pics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsheastanley.com
The G-Man

The G-Man

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:25 am

Its a cool pic but I agree with Mikey, the lips are just a tad too big.

Keep going though mate ........You are a good artist !!! Website is cool too. cheers am looking for a tshirt design to be done.....fancy a project doooooooddd !!!
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:42 pm

BRILLIANT!!!
Like they mentioned about the colours,maybe put some blonde(yellow) in the hair,and a bit of colour in the jacket!!That's only an Idea.
Hey! how about some of the cats together or even on their own Brian,Slim,Lee,and maybe put some instruments in.
You are very talented and have made a great job,I would love to see one of the band together.
All the best for the future.
Carbon Cat UK Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Pompado'er

Pompado'er

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:09 pm

A cool idea would be a contest....design the t-shirt for the US (and please god the CANADIAN) leg of the farewell tour. You would be a front runner for sure jshea!

Awesome drawing, keep posting!
Back to top Go down
jshea

jshea

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Hey G-Man, What ind of t-shirt design you needing? Amazingly enough, that's one of my day-to-day functions at work. Drop me an email.

Carbon Cat, Working on some Stray Cats sketches. Just got started this weekend. NOthing's quite clicking yet, but once it does I'll run it by you guys! Also trying to dig up some good Gene Vincent pics. That might be a fun one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsheastanley.com
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:22 pm

Nice One jshea
Cant wait to see them Shocked Shocked
Take Care
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
The G-Man

The G-Man

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 5:41 am

[quote="jshea"]Hey G-Man, What ind of t-shirt design you needing? Amazingly enough, that's one of my day-to-day functions at work. Drop me an email.

quote]

J ----- Email sent. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Help With Some Artwork   Need Your Help With Some Artwork - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Your Help With Some Artwork
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2