The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rockabilly Riot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponczek007

Rockabilly Riot Empty
PostSubject: Rockabilly Riot   Rockabilly Riot EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 9:00 pm

I love Setzer trying all kinds of new things in recent years (christmas, 13, rockabilly riot, wolfgangs night I mean talk about eclectic). I hope his next project is equally unique but I was wondering about the rockabilly riot album. The Volume 1 on the title is a bit of a tease, is it just a tease or will a second volume possibly come into fruition? Just curious, I don't think any of us would mind another one to put it mildly.
Back to top Go down
Diggey

Diggey

Rockabilly Riot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Riot   Rockabilly Riot EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 10:16 am

I agree, In fact I hope he does a series of these to keep the bridge to the past open for newer listeners. I'm 35 and appreciate the link to the real "rebels" of the era, and love is modernizing but staying true to even the recordings. I hope he does more and he tours for them.
Back to top Go down

Rockabilly Riot
Page 1 of 1