The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Back

Go down 
+47
peeteycat
rockabilly guy
badkitty
Rich
bannedfromtheforum
PeroxideBlonde
lmp
Pistola Pete
Kid Setzer
gretschoholic
Davy Jones
Kiki
cosbird
Rockabilly Ross
glennm1980
Cool Irish Cat
Patrick
Chillicat
Rocky Mountain Cat
Jpequa NY
jshea
vic
ScottS
moto
Bear85
tvthewiredturtle
ruger9
sidelakebob
stray matt
Amity
Cristo
andi
rickabilly
kelley
Sharky
donpepe
Budgie
TommyM
scatcatcnut
lonesomecat
Hot Rod Girl
Guitarmaniac
DEXTER
brett
webelvis
pony65k
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kelley

kelley

Are we Back - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:36 pm

changed some of my 'insane' posts,
like 'whaaaa???' was I sayin' What a Face

Last edited by kelley68 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 pm

kelley68 wrote:
well I am too new here for you to show your love to me, Budgie......
but probably think I am a little nuts according to my posts here

cat

Kelley

Awwww... I love the new and the nuts!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
kelley

kelley

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:43 pm

thank you

Last edited by kelley68 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeroxideBlonde

PeroxideBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Budgie,
Do you like pina coladas? And getting caught in the rain? Do you like the feel of the ocean? And the taste of champagne?

Tommy,
If you spent that much on beer & wine, I'm going to guess that you're hosting guests for the holiday! Very Happy I've got to lay in my supply before Christmas Eve, that's for sure! Wine makes everything better!

And yes, Happy Holidays to all! santa rendeer Cool
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Happy christmas everyone. santa
Back to top Go down
andi

andi

Location : Bundaberg, Australia by way of San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Budgie wrote:
I love Kid, Pete, Andi & Reneé and all my friends down under.

AWWWW! Thanks so much Budgie!! We love you too. So sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you when we were in your part of the world.

I love this board!!
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/andihazelwood/
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:22 pm

PeroxideBlonde wrote:
Budgie,
Do you like pina coladas? And getting caught in the rain? Do you like the feel of the ocean? And the taste of champagne?

Tommy,
If you spent that much on beer & wine, I'm going to guess that you're hosting guests for the holiday! Very Happy I've got to lay in my supply before Christmas Eve, that's for sure! Wine makes everything better!

And yes, Happy Holidays to all! santa rendeer Cool

Wine does make everything better! I cook with wine (and occasionally some actually makes it INTO the meal Shocked )

Merry Christmas, all!
rendeer
hrg
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: In the spirit of Christmas...   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:36 pm

In the spirit of Christmas - Rockabilly Ross, I will forgive you for the 43 dollars you owe me - IF - and only if - you admit to ripping me off.

Spill-it-a-billy....

Peetey Weetey
Back to top Go down
http://joefinkle.com
Pistola Pete

Pistola Pete

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:43 pm

[quote="andi"]
Budgie wrote:
I love Kid, Pete, Andi & Reneé and all my friends down under.

Thanks Budgie!
I love it when you love me! I really hope that one day I can return my thanks with beer, beachs and babes here on our sunny shores! Have a great Holiday!
Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Budgie wrote:
I love BadKitty and PinkPirateKitty and all the felines who share our happy place!!

Purring for Budgie!!! cat I love you
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:26 pm

PeroxideBlonde wrote:
Tommy,

Yeah, LOADS of people coming over on Christmas Eve and you'd all be invited if you lived closer! The wine.....ahhhhhhhhhh.....just moments from opening the first bottle of Ozzie Shiraz. Hear that Pete? It may be morning there, but we just got the baby to bed here and it's Wine Time!

Merry Christmas to all of you lovely folks.....and for the record...I love that blonde guy from Stray Cats and always will.

now where is that cork screw???

-T
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
andi

andi

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:31 pm

TommyM wrote:
and for the record...I love that blonde guy from Stray Cats and always will.

What exactly are cockles? 'Cause I think mine are warmed.

It's only 10:30am here but I think I'm gonna crack open a Corona (closest thing I can get to Pacifico here!)

drunken
Back to top Go down
Pistola Pete

Pistola Pete

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 pm

TommyM wrote:
PeroxideBlonde wrote:
Tommy,

Yeah, LOADS of people coming over on Christmas Eve and you'd all be invited if you lived closer! The wine.....ahhhhhhhhhh.....just moments from opening the first bottle of Ozzie Shiraz. Hear that Pete? It may be morning there, but we just got the baby to bed here and it's Wine Time!

Merry Christmas to all of you lovely folks.....and for the record...I love that blonde guy from Stray Cats and always will.

now where is that cork screw???

-T
Tommy, mia casa e' tua casa! Especially if ya talking Reds!
Happy Holidays and I'll raise a glass today to ya at the pub!
Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:02 am

Hey I like the reds. Count me in
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:35 am

Jon Pascual wrote:
-
Jon, I agree with you in principle. But remember: This ain't no Brian S-e-t-z-e-r Forum (unless Tommy is playing unsavory little games what he'd never ever do to us of course). Altough Brian is probably the one who still gets to pay the bill for the forum's webspace. Cat Class? Cat Style? Uhmm, let me think...
Chris
Back to top Go down
andi

andi

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:04 am

christopher wrote:
Altough Brian is probably the one who still gets to pay the bill for the forum's webspace.

Note how the URL of the forum is setz...forum.darkbb.com. It isn't hosted at bs.com, it's hosted at darkbb.com. Going there shows that you can create forums for free. Which means- I think- the webspace is free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 am

this is no longer a S-etzer forum??
What is it then?
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:38 am

christopher wrote:
Jon Pascual wrote:
-
Jon, I agree with you in principle. But remember: This ain't no Brian S-e-t-z-e-r Forum (unless Tommy is playing unsavory little games what he'd never ever do to us of course). Altough Brian is probably the one who still gets to pay the bill for the forum's webspace.

The hosting for this forum is free. How am I playing games? This previously deleted forum reappeared last week for some unknown reason. I was immediately emailed about it's return by several people and checked it out. Because so many of my friends are on here, I posted. When it became clear that it would be fun to have this around, until it disappears the way it reappeared, I pulled off all of the "official" stuff and deleted bits that would give people this was a officially sanctioned forum. Can't see how you'd consider that an "unsavory little game", but think what you want.

Goodwill to men,
T
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 am

Tommy,
I think that you never catch the irony fluttering on the posts....
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:40 am

are we back again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/bkandjenny
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 am

johnnykool327 wrote:
are we back again?

No.

Or... yes...??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Seriously? Odd...and yet somehow strangely exhilarating. Sometimes it pays to click on old links on the computer.

Happy New Year!
hrg
Back to top Go down
Madman

Madman

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Is this site running again? I seem to have seen practically everyone on HVL. Is it Tommy that has started up again? Funny seeing has he seems to have risen from the dead on HVL Question
Back to top Go down
PeroxideBlonde

PeroxideBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm

What's going on here??
Being here feels so....naughty!
silent
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Bring It Back Again!   Are we Back - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Can we bring it back again?
Back to top Go down
http://joefinkle.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Back   Are we Back - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we Back
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next