The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago

Go down 
+11
Nick
sidelakebob
Budgie
DEXTER
Mikey
lisathegreaser
wee mark
TommyM
Pirate Paul
Dave
carboncat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:34 pm

50 times !!!!!!

Man, that`s a lot of ink !!

Dave
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:57 pm

That's a lot if ink and if you know Dennis, that's also a lot of rare cheeseburgers and late nights in Ronnie Scott's of Firth Street after the blood-letting. Great times. Dennis tattooed my chest and during the session we listened to every single Stray Cats song ever recorded. Wonderful times.

-T
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Hi Tommy
Thats great to hear that Dennis is doing OK, a bit older, but still doing his great work!!
You must be pretty heavy tattooed Tommy? Here I go asking questions again?????? Embarassed Embarassed
Have you got sleeving Tommy and have you got any leg work???
I wanted all my old tattoo's redone and also have my arms sleeved before the Stray Cats concert in September,but at the moment I am suffering from these horrible extra heartbeats.They say it's because I suffer from chronic anxiety and something to do with my nervous system ( ive had problems with health for some years now) So if I started to have some more tattoo's (even though it does'nt bother me too much) these horrible heartbeat things might get real bad and I would have to stop pale pale Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I just love sleeving and any kind of tattooes,but at the moment,even though I have the money from my 50th birthday that was intended for this sleeving,it's a bit of a NO,NO Shocked Shocked
Anyway Tommy ,How about some pics of your tat's on the forum
Sorry if I have put you on the spot Tommy
But only if you want to Cool Cool Cool Cool
Take Care
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Hey Carbon,
I've got both arms covered, one on my back and both sides of my chest. 90% Cockell. Pictures of me? Ahhhh.....I like to stay behind the scenes here mate. I mean, I wouldn't be comfortable posting shots of my ugly mug. No offense meant. If I see you in the UK in September, I'll roll up the sleeves and show you the living Cockell canvas.

Hang in there and take care of your health mate! Seriously.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:15 am

It's true, you don't want to see pics of Tommy.. you'll have nightmares for 2 weeks straight! Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:23 am

Cheers Tommy
Thanks for that Mate Cool Cool
I understand what you mean about "staying behind the scenes"
Hope we meet in England Razz Razz drunken drunken
Take Care Tommy
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
sh

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 am

Hi ALL

Dennis Cockell did my tattoos in 1970s in sidbury Worcester uk

He done dragon peacock stars etc snake still coloured but fading

cheers

s harvey
Back to top Go down
onefin

onefin

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Lets Check em'
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:24 am

Hi sh
Must have been around the same time I had mine done.
I live in Kidderminster and lived in Cleobury Mortimer at the time I had them done.
Were you into bikes? It's a small world!!
All the best
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Dennis Cockell did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:05 am

About 3 months ago it was said there was going to be an interview with Dennis-whats happening?
Cheers Question
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:16 am

Dennis and I are currently setting up DennisCockell.com. I'll be spending some time with him in the UK next week and the interview with him will be posted, I'd imagine, with the next month or so. Stay tuned.
Cheers.
Tommy
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:23 am

Sweet as T! Can't wait for the new site Smile

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
carboncat

carboncat

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:41 am

Thats Great News
I cant wait to see Dennis again !! Cool Cool
Will you (Tommy) and Dennis be at The Manchester GIG!!???
If you are that'll be GREAT!!
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm

wow, looking forward to the Dennis Cockell.com Gallery !!!

Dave
Back to top Go down
oldgreenteeth

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi Carbon cat,hope you`re doing ok at the moment??It`s not a good time to be ill now we don`t have our hospital!!!Take care of yourself.Just wondered if you knew Paul Rayner?He`s my inlaw now but was into his bikes around your time??have a great one up in manchester!!
Oldgreenteeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago   Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dennis Cockel did my tattoos 35 years ago
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2