The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bridge Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny

Johnny

Bridge Problem Empty
PostSubject: Bridge Problem   Bridge Problem EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi, I had the roller bridge on my '01 6119 and didn't like it, i switch 2wice for the adjustomatic bridge, the first one my strings eventualy cut deep into it, switch for another one adverted as the same as Brian's, and i keep breaking my D on the bridge head Rolling Eyes

Is there a bridge that is best when using the Bigsby extensively? (I'm using EXL110)

thks.
Back to top Go down
Vinny

Vinny

Bridge Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Problem   Bridge Problem EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Johnny wrote:
Hi, I had the roller bridge on my '01 6119 and didn't like it, i switch 2wice for the adjustomatic bridge, the first one my strings eventualy cut deep into it, switch for another one adverted as the same as Brian's, and i keep breaking my D on the bridge head Rolling Eyes

Is there a bridge that is best when using the Bigsby extensively? (I'm using EXL110)

thks.

Well I hated the Roller bridge so I swapped out the Bridge from my Ibanez Artcore AF85 and it plays beautifully, and I really tend to abuse the bigsby.

i dont know if that helps at all.
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

Bridge Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Problem   Bridge Problem EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:39 am

Nice axe the Ibanez Artcore AF85 Cool I might try the spacer bridge! maybe that'll be the ticket for me confused
thks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bridge Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge Problem   Bridge Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Bridge Problem
Page 1 of 1