The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Just Birthday!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

Happy Just Birthday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:38 am

To our ol' pal Rich!!! Who's been forcibly taken away from us with this whole marriage, fatherhood & buying a house kick he's been on...

HAPPY 50TH MY FRIEND!!!

affraid

Budge
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 am

Happiest of Birthday wishes, Rich!!!

even if you were too busy with all that stuff Budgie mentioned to celebrate mine! Wink

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
BethAnn

BethAnn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:02 am

50? Is that Budgie math? It can't be true. And unless you have a note from T, marriage, babies and houses do not disqualify one from posting. Bring back the jocularity!

Happy Birthday from BA and Just Dane and Just Tuck who also had birthdays earlier this week...coincidentally, on the same day!

Party on!
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, old bean! I know you've spent the last year amusing Just Baby, but trust me, it's not that different from entertaining all of us here in these poop times. I hope to see ya 'round.

Wait. You've been taking time off from The Brian Universe for the family and grown-up responsibilities? Could it be The Just Brian followed your lead by canceling Xmas Xtravaganza? Curse you and your forays into adulthood!

Oh, well. Happy Birthday anyway!

Just-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:40 pm

rickabilly wrote:
Curse you and your forays into adulthood!

Ohhhhh, no... if anything, he's just foraying in adult-film-hood!!

Thanks for the pics, Jake!

Wink

Hugh Jorgan
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 pm

BethAnn wrote:
Bring back the jocularity!

See! Bath-Ann know what I'M talkin' aboot!!! She must've seen the video, too!!

Watchin' "Just Jake Jumps Jersey,"
Budge
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

PostSubject: Re: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Thank you all for the kind and backhanded wishes (and gentle reminder... I'm sorry Debs!).

BethAnn,

Yup, his math skills are about as strong as his vocabulary.

Rick,

That pretty much sums it up for me. Time with family and too much time at a certain NJ Real Estate blog bemoaning inflated house prices. But now that the closing is somewhere around the corner I hope to have more time to slack off here and at Myspace and Facebook.
Well, after I paint.
And build a bar.
Probably build the bar first.

"Just Jake Jumps Jersey", all I can say is thank god for CGI and the magic of loop editing. A one and one half hour movie yet filmed in five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Just Birthday!!!   Happy Just Birthday!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Just Birthday!!!
Page 1 of 1