The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Finland!

Go down 
+2
DEXTER
Annie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Annie

Annie

Greetings from Finland! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:43 am

Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum, so I tought I would introduce myself a little. I'm Annie as you probably already figured out, I'm 23 years old and come from Finland. I'm one of those swedish-speaking Finns. Yes, in Finland everybody doesn't speak Finnish some speak Swedish too. Smile I study economics, I'm wouldn't call myself very good at the topic but I do my best.

I'm very interested in music, I can sit and listen to it for hours and hours and hours.. I don't play any instruments myself so I admire and maybe even envy everyone that does. Smile I especially listen to Elvis, Eddie Cochran, Lee Rocker and of course Brian Setzer. But this is just to name a few...

I don't really know any rockabillys but maybe I'll get to know a few by joining this forum. Since my friends aren't really "interested in" rockabilly I didn't get any of my friends to join me in Helsinki for the Stray Cats show, which still disappoints me. But everybody who is going, have fun!!

Oh maybe I should stop talking now. Very Happy Take care!

Annie
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:31 am

You should keep on talkin'! the beauty of the Cats and Setzer is you don't have to be a card carrying rockabilly to enjoy the music, its good time music! you'll really enjoy the gig
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:44 am

That's what disappoints me, I'm not going to the gig. I didn't want to go by myself and since I didn't get any friends with me I didn't buy a ticket. And now the show's sold out. Sad
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:59 am

Thats an awful pity Annie, you're gonna miss a great show, but it really is worth travelling, you'll not be disappointed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Annie wrote:
That's what disappoints me, I'm not going to the gig. I didn't want to go by myself and since I didn't get any friends with me I didn't buy a ticket. And now the show's sold out. Sad

Welcome to this great forum. I going to Helsinki, What a shame that i don´t have a extra ticket.
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm

sidelakebob wrote:
Annie wrote:

Welcome to this great forum. I going to Helsinki, What a shame that i don´t have a extra ticket.

Välkommen till Helsingfors! Smile Maybe you could snap some pictures for me then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Hallo Annie,
I sent message also to other side. I will go to the shows of Stray Cats in Germany with you also. HIHIHIHI!! No problems on THAT!!
Back to top Go down
radioclash

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 pm

KIPPIS PERKELE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sixgunsuicide
Annie

Annie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:11 pm

radioclash wrote:
KIPPIS PERKELE!

Cheers to you too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 pm

Annie wrote:
sidelakebob wrote:
Annie wrote:

Välkommen till Helsingfors! Smile Maybe you could snap some pictures for me then. Smile

Tack!
Bilder kommer.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi Annie.

Welcome to the boards. Never stop talking about things you love. I'm sure you could get a ticket on ebay or from the newspaper somewhere.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed, but you might regret not going.

Regards,

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Finland!   Greetings from Finland! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Finland!
Page 1 of 1