The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Stray Cats day in Toulouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Ducktail

Mister Ducktail

A Stray Cats day in Toulouse Empty
PostSubject: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:49 pm

To welcome the Stray cats back in the pink city , we organise a party on the 6 th of september at the rock bar Le saint des seins in Toulouse (F)
You can hear only Stray cats tracks during the afternoon , one live band & you can have a pompadour afro made by myself ,truing to make Brian Setzer jealous Very Happy
I think it will be a good warm up before the gig of the Cats
Free entry
Rock this town Cats
Mr Ducktail
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/something_hells
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Hi Mr Ducktail,
Nice idea!
Do you know how to get to the venue? From what I've seen, it doesn't seem to be really IN Toulouse?
Thanks!
Nat
Back to top Go down
Mister Ducktail

Mister Ducktail

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:11 am

FrenchNat wrote:
Hi Mr Ducktail,
Nice idea!
Do you know how to get to the venue? From what I've seen, it doesn't seem to be really IN Toulouse?
Thanks!
Nat

The pre party is in the center of toulouse , the Stray cats gig is in tournefeuille i ve never been myself to this new venue called le phare ( it's 20 min drive from toulouse)
So hope to meet you at the pre party starting at 1 pm , free entry.
Take care
Mr D.T
Back to top Go down
Banksy

Banksy

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:08 am

Mister Ducktail wrote:
To welcome the Stray cats back in the pink city , we organise a party on the 6 th of september at the rock bar Le saint des seins in Toulouse (F)
You can hear only Stray cats tracks during the afternoon , one live band & you can have a pompadour afro made by myself ,truing to make Brian Setzer jealous Very Happy
I think it will be a good warm up before the gig of the Cats
Free entry
Rock this town Cats
Mr Ducktail

When you say, erm, "the pink city".....what do you mean?

Neutral
Back to top Go down
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 am

Toulouse is nicknamed "la ville rose" (the pink city) because of the pink-ish aspect of the traditional terracotta bricks in the older part of town.
Nat
Back to top Go down
Banksy

Banksy

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:40 am

FrenchNat wrote:
Toulouse is nicknamed "la ville rose" (the pink city) because of the pink-ish aspect of the traditional terracotta bricks in the older part of town.
Nat

Okay!!

Phew.

Banksy
Back to top Go down
FrenchNat

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Are you comimg over?
N
Back to top Go down
Mister Ducktail

Mister Ducktail

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:13 pm

FrenchNat wrote:
Are you comimg over?
N

Who did you ask ???
Back to top Go down
Banksy

Banksy

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:06 pm

Me and a pal have for a long time talked about seeing a Stray Cats show outside of England. France was up there with the USA as you French guys have been there since day 1, big style. So far we only managed to book for, erm, Scotland. Toulouse would be nice....

Banksy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stray Cats day in Toulouse   A Stray Cats day in Toulouse Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stray Cats day in Toulouse
Page 1 of 1