The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New songs from my band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flatheadjack

Flatheadjack

New songs from my band Empty
PostSubject: New songs from my band   New songs from my band EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:10 pm

check it out. myspace.com/flatheadfred
New songs jsut done a couple days ago. Still not done fully need a little more mastering. Still a lil shaky but checkem out.
Back to top Go down
rockindiego75

PostSubject: Re: New songs from my band   New songs from my band EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:43 am

Sound great!
take a listen to the songs of my band, the adels, from the upcoming cd, at
www.myspace.com/adelsrockabilly

diego
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockindiego75
csu-csu

csu-csu

PostSubject: The HepCats - DEMO   New songs from my band EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:11 am

hi BS fans!

Yesterday we recorded our first rockin' demo. http://www.myspace.com/thehepcatstrio

It's just four song, but i hope you like it
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: New songs from my band   New songs from my band EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 am

Hey csu-csu,
How's it goin man?
Listened to your stuff and I like it. Just thought that I'd let ya know that your band brings back many memories for me...why? In another post, I put a picture of my old leather jacket that I've had since '87. On the back of that jacket is a cutaway jeans jacket with my first Rockabilly band's logo and name. Guess what the name is...HEP CATS!!!! Good to see that name is still linked to a great Rockin' band! Hahaha!!
Cheers Pete.New songs from my band P6210572
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
csu-csu

csu-csu

PostSubject: the hepcats   New songs from my band EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 am

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Hey csu-csu,
How's it goin man?
Listened to your stuff and I like it. Just thought that I'd let ya know that your band brings back many memories for me...why? In another post, I put a picture of my old leather jacket that I've had since '87. On the back of that jacket is a cutaway jeans jacket with my first Rockabilly band's logo and name. Guess what the name is...HEP CATS!!!! Good to see that name is still linked to a great Rockin' band! Hahaha!!
Cheers Pete.New songs from my band P6210572

Hey Pete,

yeee, it's so funny! Smile there is so many band with this name. I hope my band it's gona be same good as yours, in years 87. This is only just a demo record, we hope the big studio record is better than this.
anyway... we tryin' make our band logo, but we haven't got a good idea Smile - hang on, we don't use your's... Smile
so thx for your visiting our band in myspace, we hope you come back...

bye!!!!

(i'm realy sorry about my bad english, i'm from Hungary)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New songs from my band   New songs from my band Empty

Back to top Go down

New songs from my band
Page 1 of 1