The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW

Go down 
+11
donpepe
sidelakebob
Mike
El Perro
Berndt Ottokatt
onefin
springerrob
Pinkpiratekitty
Rockabilly Ross
Stray Cat Lover
POP64
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
El Perro

El Perro

WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:53 pm

I have relatives in Germany and went to visit a few years ago. Whenever we arrived at someone's house, they immediately broke out a case of beer, regardless of the time of day. After about a week of this, we got used to it and I could drink 5-6 beers before lunch time and still function well. I think the large amounts of pork and pastry we consumed helped absorb the alcohol. Either way, it's just a different lifestyle and it seems to work for them. I can recall my college years when I drank beer for breakfast and still managed well. I think Americans are way too hung-up and sensitive about alcohol use.

BTW, I'll drink PBR, but only as a omage to Frank Booth. If I can make it out to the Cali show, I'm bringing the Crown Royal.
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:52 am

Everytime I have been in Germany it have been training-camps, Not a beer in sight! affraid

Last edited by sidelakebob on Sat May 10, 2008 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:53 am

Crown Royal is the S!
Back to top Go down
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:54 am

I do understand the mentality of beer for breakfast, lunch and dinner. More power to you friend. When I went back to Illinois about 20 some odd years ago to visit my fathers side of the family, it was a real eye opener for me. My uncle Bud and cousin Billy pretty much existed on beer. In fact, when they opened the refirgerator, it was nothing but Budwiser beer in it, seriously. So, if you like beer drink it, just don't push it on another person who has made a life decision to stay sober and enjoy life in my own way. Not to mention the fact that my half brother had alcohol totally mess his life and become estranged from us for 23 years. Also, I do work as an Accountant in a Corporate office. I can just imagine how messed up the books would be if I were to be buzzed on a daily basis.

Again, to each their own choices in life, just don't put down another person for a choice that suits there own life style.

More power to you and your beer, enjoy.

Sorry for all the drama Tommy & Brian, but had to respond.

Is it July 22 yet?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have a Gretsch Day Ya !!

Ross cheers
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:34 am

Germany produces propably the best beers in the world, so why not drink it.
I've enjoyed Bavarian beer's maaany times during my trips, they're all good.

Laughing

Still, if you drink , do not drive.
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:57 am

Hello Don Pepe,
Yes thank you. I read and read again the posts about non-drink. Not understand at all. Not for me but yes, I respect other. Must be life without thrills and sprit I'd say.
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Ein Prosit, mein Freund. Und noch ein, heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:56 pm

vergessen Sie, dass man noch zwei mein Freund tut! Ross ist stummer Mann!
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
Berndt - dude, your scary.

und Sie sind eine stinkende Kuh, die wie ein Stapel des Exkrements riecht!
Back to top Go down
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:01 pm

I guess Berndt is afraid to say it in english. I guess it would show just how completely ignorant he really is. You enjoy your beer my friend, I will enjoy my Mountain Dew and a clear head all the time.

I don't need an artificial high to enjoy life.

You really do need to grow up and act like an adult and be more tollerent of others that do not see life as you do. To each there own.

That is my final words on this subject.

Ross
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:57 am

Hey Rockabilly Ross,
How's it goin man? I respect EVERYBODIES life choices, whether they be a bottle, needle or sexual persuassion. Nobody is forced into or out of a situation that they can't get out of by themselves or with help. I understand what you're saying, but one question I gotta ask is.... Mountain Dew?!?!?! C'mon man, at least Coke or Sprite!! LOL!!
Cheers to ya leading your life, your way! Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:46 am

Berndt Ottokatt wrote:
und Sie sind eine stinkende Kuh, die wie ein Stapel des Exkrements riecht!

C'mon Berndt. Be cool or I'll send you back to the bakery.

Peace.
T
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:58 am

Hey Pete,

To sort of quote a great actor that played the late great Eddie Cochran, "Mountain Dew's an addiction man!".

LOL

Peace & Have a Gretsch day ya all !

Ross
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:24 pm

This to Ross and Peter.

Sie lassen mich mein Gesicht mit einem rostigen Fischhaken wegziehen wollen!

Essen Sie meine krustige Unterkleidung. Bitte.

You can undertstand! Hihihihihihihihi!!

Tommy, no body says you are in control. You are not clever speaking of bakery.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:26 pm

Uhh - actually he is in control.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:31 pm

WHO is in control? Hihihihihihhihihi!! NOT TOMMY, NO NO NO. What, I can not say to drink beers here? This is the rock and roll place, no? What should we do then here? Talking about Pepsi Cola and Osmond Brothers? Jesus Christus.
Back to top Go down
Berndt Ottokatt

Berndt Ottokatt

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:35 pm

donpepe wrote:
Germany produces propably the best beers in the world, so why not drink it.

Ziehen Sie meinen Freund hier an. Was das Bumsen mit diesen dummen Bastarden falsch ist? Wir wissen, wie man lebt, Leben und diese Leute müssen Kinder sein. Wie ist das Problem????
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:02 pm

No Berndt, I can't understand, I don't speak German. Maybe I can reply to you in Italian? That way we both wont know what's being said?
Maybe YOUR clever enough to translate it for me?
Oh, after you've had your beer, of couse.
Cheers Mistacagandoilcazzoabilly Pete.
Back to top Go down
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Uh, Tommy is in total control of this message board since he is the Moderator. He can delete any and all messages he chooses.

Also, since when does rock and roll mean you must drink beer??????????????? Where is that rule written?

Tommy is the man !

Ross Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Berndt Ottokatt wrote:
WHO is in control? Hihihihihihhihihi!! NOT TOMMY, NO NO NO. What, I can not say to drink beers here? This is the rock and roll place, no? What should we do then here? Talking about Pepsi Cola and Osmond Brothers? Jesus Christus.

You've made yourself look very foolish in such a short time. You should leave before all your dignity is gone - OOPS! Too late!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Ich bin ich verdanke nicht dieses Kerlgeld froh - besonders wenn er Sachen und nie versendet ihnen verkaufte.

That's all I got....
Back to top Go down
http://joefinkle.com
POP64

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:35 pm

This is all i got " WORD"
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:18 am

peeteycat wrote:
Ich bin ich verdanke nicht dieses Kerlgeld froh - besonders wenn er Sachen und nie versendet ihnen verkaufte.

That's all I got....

HAHAHHAAAA!! Good one Petey. Actually, it's what you DON'T got!

-T
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:37 am

WTF?
Lostintranslationabilly Pete.
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:40 am

Hey Berndt, What's wrong with you???? affraid
We All can Thank Tommy that this Forum exists!!!
What you wrote here was totally unfair, nobody has done you anything!
If you want to abuse the People on this Board, you should at least be so brave, to do this in English!!!!!

By the way: Not Everybody here in germany behaves like that!!!

Please man, this Forum was a very nice Place!

Greetz:
Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW   WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO IS UP FOR DRINKING IN THE PARKING LOT BEFORE THE COSTA MESA SHOW
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next