The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posting Question (?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Posting Question (?) Empty
PostSubject: Posting Question (?)   Posting Question (?) EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:45 pm

This is an open question to anyone:

In response to Ponczek007's talk about a TAB forum, I was going to post a new BS song transcription, but I've encountered a problem. The file is in .pdf format. Is there any way to post a .pdf in a topic post? I couldn't find anything that lets you upload files and the image hosting program doesn't include .pdf as a format. Am I missing something here?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Flattop Rob

Flattop Rob

PostSubject: Re: Posting Question (?)   Posting Question (?) EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Davey,
The only way I know to do it is use an upload hosting source, like www.mediafire.com where you can upload them and then post a link here at the site. My brother and I use this one all the time to share music albums, pdf's, images, etc. across cyberspace. It's free, you can customize it with specific folders, how the links are displayed/used, and best of all, it's unlimited as far as how much you can upload to the site. We've got about 15 to 20 CD's uploaded to our account at this time, and plenty more to come.

Hope this helps!
Rob
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

PostSubject: Re: Posting Question (?)   Posting Question (?) EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Flattop Rob wrote:
Davey,
The only way I know to do it is use an upload hosting source, like www.mediafire.com where you can upload them and then post a link here at the site.

Hope this helps!
Rob

Thanks. I'll check that out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting Question (?)   Posting Question (?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting Question (?)
Page 1 of 1