The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rockabilly Radio

Go down 
+4
danie
webelvis
stray matt
NJ_Stray_Cat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NJ_Stray_Cat

NJ_Stray_Cat

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:30 am

I found this Rockabilly Radio website that plays rockabilly all day long. I'm sure many of you are aware of this site, but I thought I post it for those who didn't. cheers

http://community.loudcity.com/stations/rockabilly-radio/files/show/index.html
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:09 am

thanks pal nice one its a pity ye cant get this
station on the car radio to but its all good in the hood
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:52 am

Nice Link!
Here's a station that I often listen to:

http://www.fikszradio.hu/m3us/fikszabilly.m3u
Back to top Go down
danie

danie

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:03 am

NJ_Stray_Cat wrote:
I found this Rockabilly Radio website that plays rockabilly all day long. I'm sure many of you are aware of this site, but I thought I post it for those who didn't. cheers

http://community.loudcity.com/stations/rockabilly-radio/files/show/index.html
oh great, thanx a lot.
i will try it tomorrow at work. it will be good for motivation... bounce
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Nice One Guys
Those are really good stations,I never knew anything like that was about,so I listen to it all the time now Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
THANK'S AGAIN
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Wow, that's really good stuff. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Vinny 2 Triumphs

Vinny 2 Triumphs

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:38 pm

ANYONE LISTEN TO "OCTANE" ON I-TUNES RADIO? VERY DIVERSE ROCKABILLY STATION
Back to top Go down
http://www.desimonemotorsport.com
Vinny 2 Triumphs

Vinny 2 Triumphs

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Hey NJ Stray Cat   Rockabilly Radio EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 pm

----...---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: NJ Stray Cat...

Is that a G5120 Gretsch Electromatic or the USA ( see expensive ) deal ? i just bought the Electromatic ( my 2nd one , can't afford the USA ones. I have a great collection of inexpensive cool guitars. Never paid more than $600 , so i can have 12 of them. !! The Gretsch Electromatics play awesome...maybe one day I'll learn how to play decent !! I'm in Blackwood...how about you?.

Vinny
Back to top Go down
http://www.desimonemotorsport.com
Bear85

Bear85

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:55 am

My girlfriend (who happens to be the same person as my wife!) tipped me off about www.pandora.com, which isn't rockabilly, per se, but it will build a station for you based on one or more artist(s) that you enter. For example, when I started out there, I typed 'Jerry Lee Lewis', so it played me a Killer song, then Little Richard, then Killer again, then Fats Domino...it took characteristics of my first artist, and found other music with similar characteristics. Pretty cool! So then you can add other characteristics to the mix - I typed Eddie Cochran, so he was also put into the rotation, along with Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Ritchie Valens, etc., and even a certain 80s cover of Summertime Blues by our favorite pomp'ed guitar slinger. I love it!

It's not just 50s rock'n'roll, though. That's just what I chose to enter in. My wife has a Billie Holiday channel, my daughter has her channel, etc. You can base it on whatever you like to listen to.

Rock On,
Bear85

Last edited by Bear85 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rockabilly Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockabilly Radio   Rockabilly Radio Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockabilly Radio
Page 1 of 1