The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gene & Eddie!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
carboncat

carboncat

Gene & Eddie!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gene & Eddie!!!!   Gene & Eddie!!!! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Just listening to Gene & Eddie and thought "what a great song",The way it's put together is pure magic and it sounds just how you want it to.I reckon that if the Stray Cats were about in the 50's they would have been bigger than most of the stars from that era.I know that this song is written about songs done by Gene Vincent and Eddie Cochran and that they were inspired by the music from this era BUT!! I reckon they would have been as GREAT!!! then(or even greater) as they have been over the last 30 years.
KEEP ROCKIN CATS!!
Carbon Cat UK drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
therockinguy

Gene & Eddie!!!! Empty
PostSubject: gene and eddie   Gene & Eddie!!!! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Sounds a bit like the chicken and egg scenario to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Gene & Eddie!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gene & Eddie!!!!   Gene & Eddie!!!! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:26 pm

carboncat wrote:
Just listening to Gene & Eddie and thought "what a great song",The way it's put together is pure magic and it sounds just how you want it to.I reckon that if the Stray Cats were about in the 50's they would have been bigger than most of the stars from that era.I know that this song is written about songs done by Gene Vincent and Eddie Cochran and that they were inspired by the music from this era BUT!! I reckon they would have been as GREAT!!! then(or even greater) as they have been over the last 30 years.
KEEP ROCKIN CATS!!
Carbon Cat UK drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers Sleep Sleep

here here

A man with serious taste! I love the way he get's the riffs in there -B I Bicky Bi Bo bo - And Jims drumming is absolutely perfect and SOOO trademark of him. No one else could have invented that drum pattern. SOOO Stray Cats!

Mike the fan
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
carboncat

carboncat

Gene & Eddie!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gene & Eddie!!!!   Gene & Eddie!!!! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks GUYS!!! Cool Cool Cool
I must be on the same level (planet) as you Razz Razz Razz Razz when it comes to ROCKABILLY!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thats GREAT!!!!! Arrow Arrow Surprised Surprised Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing
See you at Manchester in September!!!
Take Care
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

Gene & Eddie!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gene & Eddie!!!!   Gene & Eddie!!!! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:46 am

..And what a killer live song it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gene & Eddie!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gene & Eddie!!!!   Gene & Eddie!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gene & Eddie!!!!
Page 1 of 1