The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BSO & S. C. DVD'S

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot Rod Buick

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:15 am

There are four DVD's out, at one time I thought I saw a DVD of Brians music video's. I have the four current ones and one VCR tape of the Stray Cats in the early eighties, but at one time I tought I saw DVD of just MTV music video's. Have any of you seen something like that or have I had to many cocktails.
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:46 am

There was a Greatest Hits DVD for Stray Cats that was released in Japan (although I bought mine from a Finnish seller). I think it was missing a couple of videos, or at least "Elvis on Velvet," but I don't ever recall an official release of a collection of solo Setzer videos.

You'll see a few of the bootlegs out there, but nothing of commercial quality.

Blu-Ray-billy
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Buick

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:12 pm

It would be great if there was DVD that had In the Mood and some other music Video's on it. I was in New Orleans when I thought I saw it, maybe it was to much gin.
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:19 pm

There WAS an enhanced CD of Gettin' In the Mood that had a video on it, but I think the video might have been Jump, Jive-n-Wail. I can't remember for sure...

Cherished (But Failing) Memories-billy
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 2:50 am

Once again, when Rickabilly talks, you can take it to the bank.

I actually bought the CD that is being mentioned by Rick at a little place called Homer's on 14th Street in beautiful Downtown Lincoln, NE.

The CD had Jump Jive, I think Gettin in the Mood, there may have been a third song, and then I believe a quicktime movie of Jump Jive.

Best thing to do if you really want to see great videos, make friends on the boards who have DVD's and are willing to share any information or means of obtaining. Right Rickabilly?

Back to editing a few DVD's....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/bkandjenny
lonesomecat

lonesomecat

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:12 am

Hot Rod Buick wrote:
There are four DVD's out, at one time I thought I saw a DVD of Brians music video's. I have the four current ones and one VCR tape of the Stray Cats in the early eighties, but at one time I tought I saw DVD of just MTV music video's. Have any of you seen something like that or have I had to many cocktails.

well, i ´ve got a dvd called " stray tracks " . found that on ebay. all stray cats videos from the eighties and some interviews. from 1985 , arista records. think they put the original vhs video on dvd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonesomecatz
Hot Rod Buick

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 9:48 am

If anyone comes accross the BSO DVD that Rickabilly mentioned let me know. I know the record store Rickabilly is talking about very well but it is gone, so if someone sees one and they want to part with it give me a yell.
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi All
Ive got Stray Tracks by Stray Cats also,but mine is on VHS tape.I bought it years ago,and it has different tracks and interview with the band.I also have The Best Of Stray Cats on VHS tape.
I found a bloke on ebay from cyprus and he was selling just about every concert the stray cats had done in europe etc,etc,but they were all bootlegs.I never ordered none but he had an excellent 100% sellers rate on ebay.
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BSO & S. C. DVD'S   BSO & S. C. DVD'S Empty

Back to top Go down

BSO & S. C. DVD'S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GENERAL ROCKIN' COMMENTARY-
Jump to: