The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this sucks!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brian

this sucks! Empty
PostSubject: this sucks!   this sucks! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 pm

sorry, im just pissed that im allways reading about all you lucky people that are going to see the main cat in your town.the bso or over the sea for the cats.how luky it must be.granted ive seen brian in my town and i do cherish the memory.in any format you see brian.trio,cats,bso truly is a rocknroll show.he is the BOSS.its just been awhile since ive seen brian perform and how lucky you will be if he comes to your town.i am close to some shows but it seems im never able to get to another city.well enjoyall, that are lucky.dam ive got to get to the comet.ps Tommy your are the best and so is this site..man rock on,brian in ohio wishing,waiting,hoping! cat
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

this sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this sucks!   this sucks! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:03 pm

Brian,

I feel your angst buddy, I'm even further disconnected from all the action!

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
moto

moto

this sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this sucks!   this sucks! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:12 am

Boss must various difficulty and worries and the life of positive
courage to go forward with the fan of you all over the world who gets
courage and the dream by the music of boss
all the best
moto
Back to top Go down
StanTheMan

StanTheMan

this sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this sucks!   this sucks! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:26 am

Hey Bri, As a fellow buckeye I'm wishing, waiting, and hoping with you as well. I'm just glad to hear the excitement of others around the world who have a Stray Cats gig to look forward to. Just knowing Setzer and the boys are still out there playing means a lot.

Kid Setzer wrote:
Brian,

I feel your angst buddy, I'm even further disconnected from all the action!

Kid.

Kid, maybe the fans of the message board could organize a charity drive for you folks down under. We'll load boxes to Stray Cats/Brian Setzer CDs, concert t-shirts, and rolled up levi's and ship them to all the starving rockabillies of Australia. Razz

Or for 80 cents a day, the price of a cup of coffee, we can sponsor an outback child. And you better write us back each month to let us know how you are doing. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/synagogue327
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

this sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this sucks!   this sucks! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:11 am

StanTheMan wrote:
Kid, maybe the fans of the message board could organize a charity drive for you folks down under. We'll load boxes to Stray Cats/Brian Setzer CDs, concert t-shirts, and rolled up levi's and ship them to all the starving rockabillies of Australia. Razz

Or for 80 cents a day, the price of a cup of coffee, we can sponsor an outback child. And you better write us back each month to let us know how you are doing. Razz Razz Razz

Haha, Yeah Stan! I'd write ya's each month! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Sponsored content

this sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this sucks!   this sucks! Empty

Back to top Go down

this sucks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: GENERAL ROCKIN' COMMENTARY-
Jump to: