The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The rock this time single, Rare?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

The rock this time single, Rare? Empty
PostSubject: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 7:12 am

I have two copies of that rock this town single with misprinted label that say Rock this time, How many of this hit the market? Question
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Help.. confused
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 7:06 am

Can't give you any number but I guess it's a lot. I don't know any collector who hasn´t got this one...

BB
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:54 pm

Thank you Brooklyn. Yes i know it not so hard to find, But the numbers is hard to find.. Wink
Back to top Go down
taggy jess

taggy jess

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:10 am

Hey BB, I don't have it (yet) lol!
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:55 pm

. Neutral

Last edited by sidelakebob on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:19 pm

taggy jess wrote:
Hey BB, I don't have it (yet) lol!

Makes me wonder?!? Jess, I thought you're living from vinyl...even eating it. You get this one on every corner for 2 or 3 Euros... if a copy comes along gonna catch it for you...

Do you already know if you will be at the Copenhagen gig of the CATS. Already got my tix...

Skol!

BB confused
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:24 pm

See you in Copenhagen Brooklyn! bounce
Back to top Go down
taggy jess

taggy jess

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Makes me wonder?!? Jess, I thought you're living from vinyl...even eating it. You get this one on every corner for 2 or 3 Euros... if a copy comes along gonna catch it for you...

Do you already know if you will be at the Copenhagen gig of the CATS. Already got my tix...

Yes please do so. My problem is that I collect so many different bands, so it's a thing for life. And having a bunch of kids around the house, not all my money goes to the music industri these days. I'm still waiting for a mail from you, telling me, you got a Setzer picture disc to sell me Very Happy

As it looks right now, I don't think I'll make it to the Copenhagen show. It seams like the Taggy Tones will be on tour with danish metalkings Volbeat, they sold dobbel platin in Denmark, so we'll reach a big new audience. But I'll make the Hamborg and the London concert for sure
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:29 am

taggy jess wrote:
[color=red] I'm still waiting for a mail from you, telling me, you got a Setzer picture disc to sell me Very Happy

Jess, I keep my eyes open in that issue...and...one fine day...I will get it for you...I'm doin' my best.

Good to know that you will be at the Hamburg gig...maybe we can meet for six or seven beers...

BB
Back to top Go down
lonesomecat

lonesomecat

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:34 pm

8 and 9 and ten beer with me !!!!
well, i got a picturedisc called " stray cats radio show "
frontside a pic from brian setzer. backside the cover backside picture of " gonna ball ".....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonesomecatz
taggy jess

taggy jess

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 pm

I love German beer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonesomecat

lonesomecat

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:24 pm

so let´s have " ASTRA " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonesomecatz
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Astra? Schön' Dank! Bringst Du dann gleich die Asperin für den Tag danach mit? ;-))

@ Taggy: Me too!

@ lonesomecat: Kenn' ich, dass ist eine aus dieser Bootleg-Serie, die Ende der 80er und Anfrang der 90 er als "Made In Italy" in DEutschland erhältlich war....Du, geht auch Holsten???

BB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rock this time single, Rare?   The rock this time single, Rare? Empty

Back to top Go down

The rock this time single, Rare?
Page 1 of 1