The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

boasting ..... a

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cosbird

cosbird

boasting .....       a Empty
PostSubject: boasting ..... a   boasting .....       a EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 5:26 pm

hi'yall don't mean to boast (well maybe a little) but do you know how great it feels that dublin is going to be the last date of the european tour(don't go adding another date) i have waited so long to see the strays your talking 23 years and the fact that there last european gig will be my home town well sorry folks but that just kinda rocks( i knew my karma would come back to me ...lol)

seriously though i think its great that the cats are touring again and for all you fans out there in australia,america and even brazil i think your all worrying about nothing, if as they say this is IT i honestly think brian and the gang will fit in everywhere possible, in my opinion europe is just the beginning so sit back and enjoy the info and photos that us europeans are going to post over the summer and get ready for some serious rockin'......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cosbird
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: boasting ..... a   boasting .....       a EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:17 pm

I will be there! Cool
Back to top Go down
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

PostSubject: Re: boasting ..... a   boasting .....       a EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 am

They are going to "ROCK" were ever they go. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com
wee mark

wee mark

Location : Newtonhill, 10 miles south of Aberdeen(In Bonnie Scotland.).

PostSubject: Re: boasting ..... a   boasting .....       a EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 am

No they wont!

They will ROCK 'N' ROLL!

So many cats to meet up with.

How you getting to Dublin, Nigel?

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boasting ..... a   boasting .....       a Empty

Back to top Go down

boasting ..... a
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION (GENERAL)-
Jump to: