The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!

Go down 
+7
stray matt
1959str
EskimoPie
DEXTER
Banksy
Aristocat
TommyM
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! Empty
PostSubject: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Philly calling the United Kingdom!

All 3 of the Stray Cats U.K. show go on sale next week. Tickets for all 3 shows go on sale EARLY, but you need to use the links on the main page of BrianSetzer.com and StrayCats.com to get them.

Check the info on the aforementioned websites and get those tickets early. Who wants to meet for pints prior to the show?

-Tommy Directors Bitter
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Aristocat

Aristocat

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:58 am

TommyM wrote:
Philly calling the United Kingdom!

All 3 of the Stray Cats U.K. show go on sale next week. Tickets for all 3 shows go on sale EARLY, but you need to use the links on the main page of BrianSetzer.com and StrayCats.com to get them.

Check the info on the aforementioned websites and get those tickets early. Who wants to meet for pints prior to the show?

-Tommy Directors Bitter

I'm in. What's your poison Guv'nor?

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aristocat30
Banksy

Banksy

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:19 am

Starter pub: "Bucket of Blood", off Covent Garden 11am Wed 10th Sep.
Back to top Go down
DEXTER

DEXTER

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:17 am

That sounds like a plan, Banksy, thats just round the corner from the station, isnt it? Maybe a little later in the day though, Ill be driving down from Scotland at that time, probably wont be in 'til about 5 or 6, will the party still be rockin'? What about the other gigs? any Manchunians or Glaswegians can advise? Anybody else going to Dublin???
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockabillyfever.com/286
Aristocat

Aristocat

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:52 pm

Banksy wrote:
Starter pub: "Bucket of Blood", off Covent Garden 11am Wed 10th Sep.

Hi Banksy, is that the 300 year old pub on Rose Street? If so, I think they changed the name of it to the Lamb & Flag....

cat
Back to top Go down
Banksy

Banksy

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:15 am

Lamb & Flag??? When did they do that?!

Yes, that's a favourite of mine but I'm sure someone else can think of somewhere too? Just don't fancy all day in Brixton! affraid

Banksy
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:23 am

...and I was kind of looking forward to going to a place called 'Bucket of Blood.''
Back to top Go down
1959str

1959str

PostSubject: PUB   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:30 am

Yep, the pub is now the Lamb and Flag - used to be called bucket of blood because they held bare fist fights there many years ago.

Just tried the Glasgow pre sale link and it says "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database".
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:38 am

Was wondering about that myself. I'm sure our fearless web designer will fill us in... bounce

Looks like a nice venue. Is King Tut's Wah Wah Hut still in Glasgow?
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:45 am

yep i just tried the website link for glasgow show and it says this event doesnt exsist in our database whats happening tommy!!!!
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:58 am

Come on now, lets let Tommy sleep for a bit. I admit, I thought it was just me. Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll all find out in due time.... I guess I'll find out tomorrow, since it's still yesterday up here. Laughing

In any case, this will be my first time in Glasgow in 12 years - waaaaay too long! One of my favorite places ever.
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:01 am

yes king tuts is still there ive never actually been there though
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:06 am

I went once in 1996. It was a night of music so appallingly bad, and it was so incredibly crowded, it was quicker to drink than leave. Turned into a blast. I wish I could remember the band's name.
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:08 am

dang pesky ticket people ive got to get back to work now no
rest for the wicked ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
onebatman

onebatman

PostSubject: Straycats to U.S   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:51 pm

Hey Is anyone thinking what I am thinking? So far the Cats tour is going well into the fall, and if Brian is doing another Christmas tour with the BSO, How will they come to the U.S. Will there be time? Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Aristocat

Aristocat

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:32 pm

onebatman wrote:
Hey Is anyone thinking what I am thinking? So far the Cats tour is going well into the fall, and if Brian is doing another Christmas tour with the BSO, How will they come to the U.S. Will there be time? Let me know what you think

Corret me if I'm wrong Tommy but didn't Brian say in the Q&A session that the Dublin show on Sept 14th would be the final concert on the Farewell to Europe Tour. I would have thought that would still leave plenty of time for a BSO tour later in the year.

cat
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:35 pm

At the moment the last confirmed show on the Stray Cats Farewell tour is the Dublin show. Any speculation on my part regarding Brian's plans for the rest of 2008 would be pure conjecture and irresponsible.

Your pal,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:21 pm

onebatman wrote:

think you could be right one bat maybe america have already
had their farewell tour in the summer hope not though
Back to top Go down
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:30 pm

TommyM wrote:
Any speculation on my part regarding Brian's plans for the rest of 2008 would be pure conjecture and irresponsible.

So you can't even mention his training for the men's Olympic synchronized swimming team? It stinks for us having to sneak around to practices...

USA!!! USA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Budgie wrote:
TommyM wrote:
Any speculation on my part regarding Brian's plans for the rest of 2008 would be pure conjecture and irresponsible.

So you can't even mention his training for the men's Olympic synchronized swimming team? It stinks for us having to sneak around to practices...

USA!!! USA!!!

whats the joke here then Budgie Iam sittin here scratchin ma head ?
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:42 pm

gretch 6120 wrote:

You are not alone my friend. Call it the "magic of Budgie".
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:48 pm

imho two options:
1.an EUROPE FAREWELL Tour!!! That means they`ll play in the USA someday & somewhere.
But never again in Europe...(no more long distance flights, family, etc, etc, reasons i all comprehend)
2. The Farewell Tour starts in Europe, maybe next year in the US and finally ends in Asia.
In this case around 2009-2010 the tour ends and the cats are history. (and we all crying.... pale )

So, what i want to say, you cats in the US will see those 3 cool guys, i`m sure.
They will not forget you.

but maybe here in europe we have to buy a supply of DVD-shows....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
Budgie
Admin
Budgie

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm

gretch 6120 wrote:

Mr. Setzer & my participation in the synchronized swimming even is no joking matter.

Straight faced,
Budge
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stunt_cycle_adventures
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:04 pm

brett I think you are a man of great wisdom
you've hit the nail on the head here good one
Back to top Go down
stray matt

stray matt

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Mr. Setzer & my participation in the synchronized swimming even is no joking matter.

Straight faced,
Budge[/quote]

whats your job then budge " holding brians towel " ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!   UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE! Empty

Back to top Go down

UK CATS...PRE-SALE INFO ON MAIN SITE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next