The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !

Go down 
+2
johnny61
Rockabilly Ross
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:56 pm

I finally bought an SSLVO last Sunday on Ebay for $1,780.00 !!!! It should be in my hands next week! I can't wait......!

I will post a pic when it gets here.

Have A Gretsch SSLVO Day !

Ross affraid
Back to top Go down
johnny61

johnny61

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Yay for you! Gonna be a long 7 days for ya. Looking forward to seeing it.
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 9:06 am

congratulation... cheers

Gretsch rules...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
rg9l@libero.it

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 9:50 am

Nice one!

I love Gretsch, as soon as I can I'll buy a 5120...too bad I haven't enough money for a better one Sad
Back to top Go down
http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:15 pm

HEY rg91@libero.it ,
Enjoy what ya got!
My first, and probably most of the cats on this forum, instrument was pretty cheap and a real bitch to play but, it kept ya goin' and gave ya desire to get what ya really wanted.
I had to wait 'til my 30th BDay to get a Gretsch but if I couldn't get one I'd still be plunking away on my first guitar ( the Hofner ) 'cause I want to play!
Cheers Pete.

P.S. Where do you come from? My father was from Trieste and my mother is from Medea near Cormons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
rg9l@libero.it

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:48 am

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
HEY rg91@libero.it ,
Enjoy what ya got!
My first, and probably most of the cats on this forum, instrument was pretty cheap and a real bitch to play but, it kept ya goin' and gave ya desire to get what ya really wanted.
I had to wait 'til my 30th BDay to get a Gretsch but if I couldn't get one I'd still be plunking away on my first guitar ( the Hofner ) 'cause I want to play!
Cheers Pete.

P.S. Where do you come from? My father was from Trieste and my mother is from Medea near Cormons.

I'll wait for a good Gretsch.

I'm from Busto Arsizio, which is between Milano and Varese.
Back to top Go down
http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com/backintrack
mally12345

mally12345

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 pm

anyone want a lodger....... wife says if i buy another gretch i gotta move out.....lifes a bit**, main pride is my SSLVO 05 model,but love to play the falcon, keep up the good work lads great knowing ones pride and joy. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !   Finally Got An SSLVO  ! ! ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Got An SSLVO ! ! !
Page 1 of 1