The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer BSO Shows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slinger

Summer BSO Shows Empty
PostSubject: Summer BSO Shows   Summer BSO Shows EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Hey there!
Just wanted to mention how much I miss the ol' summer shows that we used to have at the Greek in Los Angeles. I love the Christmas Shows...really do...been to every one! But I really miss being under the stars on a warm August night with my wife and kids, great bunch of friends around, tikis, hawaiian shirts, hot rods, and the rockenest band in the world! Ahh those were the days. It had even become a tradition for us to have a birthdeay picnic with everyone on the lawn in front of the theater before the show.
Now of course I'll still see the BSO anytime, anywhere. Christmas, Summer, ... Arbor Day.

"Don't Mess With A Big Band!"
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

Summer BSO Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer BSO Shows   Summer BSO Shows EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:30 pm

I totally agree. The outdoor summer shows are the best. The Frost Amphetheatre in Palo Alto, The Greek in Los Angeles, Milwaukee's Summerfest, The Taste of Chicago... all of those shows are some of my best Setzer memories
Back to top Go down
Iron Mike

Summer BSO Shows Empty
PostSubject: BSO Summer Shows   Summer BSO Shows EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 10:28 pm

The BSO summer shows were the best. I used to go to Vegas and meet my friends the BSO usually played around Labor Day (my birthday is August 30). Great times and great memories!! I live in the San Francisco Bay area and we got kind of spoiled because BSO played New Years Eve here quite a few times . I was lucky enough to see him play the grand opening at the Hard Rock Cafe in Sacramento. Tommy thanks a million for starting up this forum it is an excellent addition.

Cheers,

Michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer BSO Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer BSO Shows   Summer BSO Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer BSO Shows
Page 1 of 1