The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rumble in paris.....show ends abruptly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
larocka

larocka

rumble in paris.....show ends abruptly Empty
PostSubject: rumble in paris.....show ends abruptly   rumble in paris.....show ends abruptly EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Hey,
I'm just back from the show and I'm mad with anger : some f...........g guys threw various objects on the stage just before the encores, 1st an harmonica, and then... a knife! The answer was quick and short : Brian handed it to the crowd and said it was a shame...........and went away... the lights were switched back, and that was it !
We only had "I fought the law" as an encore, and the incident happened immediately after.
So, because of one or two total jerks, we've been deprived of a proper good bye; and of course the band's reaction isn't to be criticized; there are no words for that...
I feel totally ashamed of what happened tonight - what memory are the Cats going to keep of this show?
and same thing for the audience concerning their farewell show?
I feel frustrated because the show was interrupted that way -many people didn't understand what happened so there really was a strange atmosphere at the end of the concert...
And of course I feel terribly angry at the "pauvres types" who threw these things, they have spoilt our last concert.
French people are already not very well considered by foreigners, we didn't need that kind of welcome for our idols...
I had waited for the cats all afternoon long to have a chance to catch a glimpse of their arrival backstage and had planned to try again after the gig but I even didn't dare to show my face over there! I just headed back home, and am still furious, so I'm going to stop here for tonight, cause only rude words come to my mind
Mad
Back to top Go down

rumble in paris.....show ends abruptly
Page 1 of 1