The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!

Go down 
+2
Banksy
TommyM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! Empty
PostSubject: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:25 am

Hey guys, I have a bunch of fan supplied Cats' photos to share with you. I'll be adding them to BrianSetzer.com and StrayCats.com as well as to the various 2008 Tour Coverage pages, so be on the look out! How about that shot of Brian relaxing in Sweden that I just placed on the front page of Setz.com? Brian is displaying a look of contentment that I ain't seen in quite some time. LONDON CAN NOT COME FAST ENOUGH!!!

See you in Brixton,
Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Banksy

Banksy

PostSubject: Re: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Those pics by Mat of the Stockholm show are just STUNNING. Wow! Almost looks like they guys are getting younger as the tour goes on!

THANKS FOR THAT!

Banksy
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:01 pm

Banksy wrote:
Those pics by Mat of the Stockholm show are just STUNNING.

You got THAT right! The bar has been raised considerably. I really have my work cut out for me in Brixton & Manchester!

Thanks again Mat. Those pix are the best ones yet.

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
Amity

Amity

PostSubject: Re: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:43 pm

That is a great shot on the home page, Tommy. Thanks for posting.

I just went through Mat's pics and they are incredible. My absolute fave is the black and white. Very classy.

Thanks Mat and thank you Tommy again. Its the labor of love.
Back to top Go down
sunrecord

sunrecord

PostSubject: Re: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 pm

pics on sweden is very very fantastic.... the our king smikin' big cygar :9 VERY VERY COOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/max55chevy
moto

moto

PostSubject: Re: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:24 am

wow!cool shot boss smoken, big cigar!Please enjoy londonxxx
runble in Brixton!
moto cat
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:12 am

The Olympic Games are over but I give without any doubt the gold medal to Mat's pics!! cheers
Professional quality, really!

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!   LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING! Empty

Back to top Go down

LABOR DAY IN USA AND I AM LABORING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: CATS DISCUSSION-
Jump to: