The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STRAY CATS HELSINKI!

Go down 
+3
donpepe
brett
TommyM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

STRAY CATS HELSINKI! Empty
PostSubject: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:53 am

Whilst the Cats were in Helsinki, 2 records were broken.

The house attendance record in Helsinki Ice Arena (7,200) AND the band's own merchandise record. Cool eh? I mean, they ain't no Hal Peters Trio, but they do alright for 3 non-purists from New York, eh?

-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 am

cool and congratulation. Hope we will breaking a record in Hamburg aswell, yelling and singing louder than any other city. (Hamburg Gig is outside, so many people could listen to it)

But one question: Who`s the "HAL PETER`S TRIO?" Question

Cheers to all vikings
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:32 am

TommyM wrote:

alright for 3 non-purists from New York, eh?

Can anybody name any other rockabilly/rock&roll act anywhere who will sell out venues like that?
Nope, you can't because they don't excist. Go cats go!
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 pm

Half of the tour sold out, 9 dates for the only Australia, records in merchandise sales,.... well, what kind of future for our rokinest band of the galaxy must we wait for? Sad or Crying or Very sad or sunny ?
I made my choice...

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:59 am

Good question and difficult to answer...
This said, I'm really glad (and proud) about all this records !
Back to top Go down
Ben_NL

Ben_NL

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:51 am

solong theres still merchandise for amsterdam....... Very Happy Very Happy ......gonna spend big bucks there!!!!
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 am

Ben_NL wrote:
solong theres still merchandise for amsterdam....... Very Happy Very Happy ......gonna spend big bucks there!!!!

Go for the jacket, Drop dead cool.
Back to top Go down
Ben_NL

Ben_NL

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:17 am

jacket is on my list for sure!!!!!!! and all shirts incl the hoodie, possible some shirt double for the future Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:42 am

Ben_NL wrote:
jacket is on my list for sure!!!!!!! and all shirts incl the hoodie, possible some shirt double for the future Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh.. You need to build a Stray cats dressing room. Wink Price for the jacket was 150 euro and 30 euro for the shirts.
Back to top Go down
Ben_NL

Ben_NL

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:48 am

I know the prizes......have from all Stray/BSO/Trio/Nash I went to ,all my shirts double.....only the jacket will be 1( is it printed or with emboired???)....always handy as one shirts cracks or worse....For sure will buy some Aussie shirts to( or trade them....)
Back to top Go down
sidelakebob

sidelakebob

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:52 am

The jacket is in very good quality and the logotyp is in brodure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRAY CATS HELSINKI!   STRAY CATS HELSINKI! Empty

Back to top Go down

STRAY CATS HELSINKI!
Page 1 of 1